Kemokemo

2 Months Later - Aki's POV

I smile as I sit in the Blue Pegasus Guild hall, working.

"Your still a natural, even after all this time." Hibiki says to me.

I shrug and my bangs fall over my left eye. "I just know how to talk." I say to him.

After a while, Natsu, Lucy, Erza, Gray, and Happy get here and I stare at them and they stare back.

"What are you doing here?" Gray asks me.

"Working my job, Gramps sent me here saying these guys needed more staff." I say to him and Hibiki nods when I see a weird creature. "Storm, identify." I say to her and she looks at the creature and shakes her head.

"I don't know what it is, sorry Aki." Storm says to me.

I stare at the creature for a while, before I get back to doing my job.

"She's good at this." Lucy says shocked.

"She's worked here on more than one of occasion." Master Bob says to her.

"Master Bob." Me and Hibiki greet with a nod.

"My, my Aki, you look even better in that dress!" Jenny says to me as she takes my hand, completely amazed with my outfit.

"You look even better Jenny." I say complimenting her.

"Oh stop, your gonna make me blush, keep going." Jenny says to me.

"Girls." Erza says to us.

"What has gotten into you two?" Lucy asks us.

"They're always like this when they greet each other in new outfits." Eve says to her and I toss my hair over my shoulder as I flaunt my looks while Jenny watches, amazed. "They get a bit,"

"Carried away." Ichiya says and I stare down at the troll.

"If you even touch me." I say to Ichiya who smirks.

"Sniff, sniff, sniff, sniff, you parfume is lovelier than before." Ichiya says to me and I go back to the tables with Jenny, sweat dropping.

"Well then, time to be rival's again." Jenny says to me.

"It was nice being friends for that short 5 minutes, but, every book, must come to an end, such sweet sorrow to end our friendship like this." I say to Jenny and she smirks and goes to her booth and I go to mine and I sit down with a smile. "Hello, what may I do for you guys today?" I ask as I place my hands on my lap as I look at them.

The guys look at me. "Oh, uh." They say nervous.

I smile. "There's no need to be nervous, we're all friends here, right?" I ask them and they frantically nod.

Me and Jenny eye each other and I smirk at her, seeing as I have four guys and she only has one.

"Well, what would you like to drink?" Storm asks them.

"Uh, water." They say to her and she nods and walks over to the counter.

I talk with the guys for a bit, never losing my smile, until fire goes past me and I jump in front of Hibiki, Eve, Ren and Ichiya and I use my ice wings to block the fire. "Can we not have any violence here today?" I ask and I look at the creature and Natsu while they sweat nervously.

"I think you guys should move on." Ichiya says to them. "You too Aki, you'd best keep them in line." Ichiya says to me.

Jenny smirks at me and I just shrug.

"Your dead Natsu once we leave this town." I say to Natsu as I pass and he freeze. "Jenny! Where did you put my bag?" I ask her as I see its gone from where it was behind the counter.