Lucy Heartfilia

The Next Day - Aki's POV

I see Levy, Jet and Droy hung up on a tree and I stare at them as my blood boils.

"Phantom Lord will pay for hurting my friends." I say and turn around and walk to the guilds basement and I look at Mira.

"Master has taken almost everyone to Phantom Lord's guild hall, you better hurry." Mira says to me and I nod and dash back up stairs and I bolt straight to their guild hall in time to block an attack coming for Gray with my Ice Dragon's Shield.

"I think you owe me a thank you." I say to Gray and he smirks.

"Not a chance." Gray says to me and my lips twitch into a smirk.

"Fine." I say and I make it snow in here and a lot of the opposite wizards start to freeze.

"The cavalry has arrived." Mackow comments and I smirk.

"Your in for it now." Cana says to the Phantom Lord dudes as I crack my knuckles.

"A challenge, finally, Salamander was getting boring." A familiar voice says and I look up to see Gajeel.

"Oh great." I say sarcastically and I cross my arms over my chest and Gajeel jumps down and the two of us stare at each other, him smirking and me glaring. "I've been put in a foul mood this week, I suggest you don't toy with me Gajeel Redfox, the Iron Dragon Slayer, what was your nickname again? Rust bucket?" I ask and Gajeel tries hitting me with his metal arm but I dodge. "I told you, I'm in a very foul mood." I say as I freeze him in ice.

"Geez she's scary when she's mad." A few members of Fairy Tail say with a sweat drop.

I watch Gajeel with furious look in my eyes and I punch him and he flies back and through a wall.

"Nice shot." Erza comments and I nod in thanks.

I kick Gajeel in the chin as he flies back at me and he flies into the ceiling.

"She's hardly trying!" Natsu exclaims as he watches me. "She's hit metal face more than I have and she hasn't been here long." Natsu says sulking.

"Quit your sulking, your not a kid." I say and he freezes and helps the other guild members.

Gajeel continues to try and attack me.

"Its futile, you'll never land a hit on me." I say to Gajeel and he glares at me and then Gramps falls from the ceiling. "Oh no." I say and I send snow to catch him and he lands with a soft thud, rather than a large boom. My fury fuels more when I see he doesn't have any magic energy left and I look up at the guy who did it.

"Master." Erza says and I look back at Gramps before I punch Gajeel away from me.

"Leave me the hell alone right now Gajeel." I say and I pick up Gramps. "We need to get to Porlyusica, Alzack, Bisca, come on." I say and they nod, I run to Porlyusica's house and she looks at me shocked.

"Bring him here." She says and I put Gramps down on the bed. "What happened?" Porlyusica asks and I shake my head.

"My best guess was that a Wind Magic User got to him while his guard was down." I say and she nods.

"What are you still doing here? Leave! I hate humans!" Porlyusica yells at us and I leave with Alzack and Bisca.

"Geez, nasty old woman." I mutter and I sense something in the wind. "You guys head back to the guild, I have someone to meet." I say and the two nod and I take off in a direction, I get to one point on a tree branch and I crouch there, waiting.

"So, you sensed my magical presence, I knew you'd be able to."

"Mystogan." I greet and he appears on the root below me.