The Dragons Came and Destroyed

A while Later - Aki's POV

I scowl in annoyance as I see dragons flood the city. "Storm." I say and she nods. "Arcadios protect Princess Hisui." I say and he nods and I run down the streets, my tail and wings and horns appear and I jump up into the sky and I confront an Ice Dragon, made entirely of ice. "Who are you?" I ask her.

"Kori, and you?" The ice dragon asks me.

"Aki Izuna." I say and she freezes but attacks me anyways and I sit on her head, basically eating her ice.

"What the hell!" Kori yells at me.

I shrug and fly up and I look her in the eyes and she flinches as I cross my arms over my chest and stare at her and she backs down.

"I had no chance from the start." Kori says to me and my wings disappear and I smile at her.

"Go help my friends please." I say and she frowns.

"No, I'm coming with you." Kori says to me and I shrug and I fall to the ground and Storm catches me and sets me down.

"Thanks Storm." I say as I pet her head and Storm nods.

I run through town, taking care of these mini prototype looking dragons.

"She's just breezing through." Kori says as she flies up into the air.

I find Jellal and Erza having trouble as I pass by and I get rid of their dragons easily as I pass.

"What?" Erza and Jellal ask shocked and I smile at them and I go back to running down the streets as I take out the dragons.

"Storm, go find Lucy and help her if you can." I say and Storm nods and flies off.

My claws grow out and my hair grows 3 times as long and turns pale blue and my eyes turn pale blue as pale blue scales appear on my face and rage flashes in my eyes and I destroy a massive amount of dragons with my breath attack and anyone watching is just dumbstruck.

I pass Sting and Rouge and the dragon's they're fighting and I jump up and over while flipping and freezing the dragons as I pass.

"This, is why I idolize her." Sting says to Rouge.

I continue running with Kori following me and I use my wing attack to destroy dragons on both sides of me and I run on the wall around the dismembered parts and I run on the ground as I summon Hyosetsu and I cause some serious damage to the dragons, basically lessening them.

"Wow." A few mages say shocked as I pass by, creating chaos and destruction to the dragons as I go.

I pass Cobra and I jump over his dragon, flipping and freezing his dragon in the process and Cobra smirks as I flip him off and I continue running.

After a while I come across Gray, Juvia and a few others and I stare at them for a second before Gray smirks at me.

"So you've been the one destroying the dragons?" Gray asks me and I nod and Gray looks up to see Kori. "Who's that?" Gray asks me.

"That is Kori, she's an ice dragon." I say and Gray sweat drops.

"I used to be one of Yuki's comrades." Kori says to us and I nod.

I push Gray and Juvia out of the way and I get hit in the stomach with a beam and I gasp slightly and I fall back. "God damn that hurts." I say as the necklace heals me at a rapid pace and I destroy the dragons around us after I finish getting healed and I breath heavily.

"Thanks." Gray says to me and I nod.

I continue my assault on the dragons as I run and Kori follows and all of a sudden, I appear back a minute ago and I raise an eyebrow confused as I remember what happened and I shrug it off and continue running.