7 Years Later

7 Years Later - Aki's POV

Sunshine hits my face and I groan and open my eyes and slowly get up. "That hurt." I say and I start walking and I lean against a tree once I see Natsu. "Natsu, what the hell happened? What's with all they yelling?" I ask as I hold my head and then I get tackled.

"AKI!" Bisca and Alzack yell as they hug me.

"What are you guys doing here?" I ask and they let me go and I sit down once everyone else is found and then Bisca explains what happened. "We got wiped off the map for 7 years by Achnologia? Man that's the second time I've lived through his roar." I say as I hold my head.

"WHAT?" Everyone yells and I shrug and Cana hands me my scale.

"I kept it safe, just like you asked me too." Cana says as she sits next to me.

"Thank god you aren't too hurt." I say to her as I put the scale back in my hair.

"Are you two ok?" Guildarts asks us worried.

"We're fine dad." I say and everyone looks at us shocked.

"WHAT?" Everyone yells again.

We get back to the guild and I punch a small guy into the wall. "How dare you disgrace my guild." I say to the guys who were attacking my guild.

"AKI!" Locky yells and hugs me once everything dies down.

I smile at her. "Ok, I say, we storm Twilight Ogre for what they did." I say to everyone and they nod.

"No, wait, we can talk through this." Gramps says to me and I look at him.

"Yes Gramps." I say and I look at Romeo to see him on the verge of tears. "Oh, my, god! You grew up!" I say and Natsu nods in agreement as we look at Romeo. I bend down to look him in the face and he smiles.

"Everyone, welcome back, your home." Romeo says to us and I hug him.

"And we're never leaving like that again." I say as everyone laughs and cries. I sit back on my heels and I think. "Erza, why don't we head to the cake store?" I ask and her eyes light up.

"Come on Aki!" Erza says and starts dragging me by my wrist and I laugh with a smile.

"AKI, COME BACK!" Cana yells as Guildarts smothers her.

I smile at her. "Not a chance." I say and we get to the cake shop and we walk in.

"No way." The owner says looking at us.

"Can I have, 1 red velvet and vanilla swirl cake with the Fairy Tail Emblem on it?" I ask and he nods.

"I'll take 25 strawberry vanilla cakes with the Fairy Tail Emblem on them." Erza says to him.

"Come back tomorrow you two and I'll have your cakes ready." The owner says to us and we nod.

I walk out and I look at my outfit. "I think, I should head to my apartment." I say and Erza nods.

"Yeah, that might be a good idea." Erza says to me and I walk to my apartment and the Land Lady hits me with a metal ladle while crying and hugging me.

"Granny." I say and she steps back.

"Your mother payed off your apartment after she learned you disappeared, here's her address, she wanted you to come find her one day if you ever came back." Granny says to me and I smile and bend down to look at her.

"Thanks Granny, that saves me a whole lot of trouble." I say to her and she nods with a smile.

"Any time dearie." Granny says to me and I walk into my apartment to see everything how I left it. "I kept the place clean for you." Granny says to me.