uhh, what?

Aki's POV - A few hours later

I sit in Lucy's new apartment, waiting for her as I read a file.

The door opens. "AKI!" Lucy yells and I laugh, sitting back in the chair as I close the file. "What are you doing here?" Lucy hisses as Storm lands on my lap.

I shrug. "Just dropped by for a bit." I say to her and she sighs as she sits in front of me.

"Its been sooooo long!" Storm whines and I laugh.

"I apologize Storm, I've been busy with council work and its been super annoying as of late, so, I punched a member in the face and am bailing for a bit to do some investigating." I say to Storm.

"Why would you do that?" Lucy whines.

"To keep my reputation for breaking rules and laws, in tact." I say to her and she sighs.

Storm laughs.

Lucy sits down and we talk for a bit.

Then I head out.

I go find this place and I stalk it for a bit.

I then head inside.

I take everyone down pretty easily, they're not much of a challenge.

"Hey! You were supposed to wait for us." Gajeel yells as he runs over with Levy.

I laugh nervously. "I apologize, but I couldn't wait much longer." I say as I scratch the back of my head.

"Hopeless." Levy says to me and I smile nervously.

"Aki!"

I look behind me to see Mest running at me at full speed.

I freeze him though. "Oh let me have some fun every once in a while. Its been 7 months since I've had anything remotely fun to do." I say as he breaks out of the ice and starts going off at me.

I just huff as I cross my arms over my chest.

"Stand down Mest." I order and he shuts up.

"You know your not aloud to do stuff like this with our permission." Mest says to me.

I turn to look at him. "Mest, if I'm not wrong, I am ranked as the 6th member of the Wizard Saints and the 5th member of the Magic Council. I can do whatever the hell I want. I may be respectful most of the time nowadays but I'm bored, and no one is getting in the way of my fun." I say in a stern tone, making everyone in the area still and pale.

Mest clears his throat. "That may be so, but you have rules to abide by." Mest says to me.

A cold mist surrounds my hand as I look at Mest, irritated. "Mest, you forget who I am. I'm Aki Izuna of Fairy Tail. I abide by my own rules, the ones I make for myself. I never agreed to follow the laws or rules forced on me by Count Von Ew and the rest of the council. I played along because it was amusing at the time, I no longer find it fun." I say in an irritated tone.

"Good luck buddy." Gajeel says to Mest, and then him and Levy retreat to hide.

Mest gulps as my scales start appearing. "Aki, your to return to the council at once." Mest says to me.

"Or what?" I ask in a low tone. "I'll be arrested?" I ask him, irritated. "As far as I'm concerned, I never left the council, I just decided to take a job. Your pissing me off Mest, you know you don't have the authority to arrest me." I say and Mest looks concerned.

"Fine, but I'm accompanying you." Mest says after a moment.

My scales disappear. "I don't care." I say and I hear a sigh in relief. "You two can come out, I'm not gonna kill him." I say to Gajeel and Levy.