Untitled Part 19

Aki's POV

We fall out of the sky, screaming and I land on top of everyone.

"Gah, get off, your so heavy!" Gray complains to me and I get off.

"Fine." I say and everyone gets off.

"HAHA! We're back!" Natsu announces with a grin.

"I'm heading to the guild, see ya." I say and I walk to the guild hall and walk in, everyone looks at me.

"My child, what happened to you?" Gramps asks and Guildarts laughs at me.

I roll my eyes. "Yeah, yeah, I just saved the world from impending doom from another parallel world called Edolas and their tyrant king, so did Natsu, Lucy, Happy, Gray, Erza, Storm, Wendy and Carla, and Mystogan." I say and look down slightly as I say his name.

"Is something wrong with Mystogan?" Gramps asks me as I sit on a chair next to him.

"No, he's back in Edolas, his home world." I say and Gramps spits his drink out.

"What?" Gramps asks shocked and I place my head in my arms and I rest my arms on the counter.

"Yeah, I've known for years that'd one day he'd have to return back to Edolas, never imagined it would be this soon." I say and he looks at me as I stare ahead with a blank expression.

"You liked him, didn't you child?" Gramps asks and I bury my face my arms.

"We both loved each other, we said it, right before I was taken through the reverse Anima, we said goodbye." I say quietly and Gramps sighs.

"Its alright child, in life, you have to deal with heartbreak, this will only make you stronger." Gramps says to me and I look down.

"I know, its just hard, not something I'm used to." I say and I place my head on my arms again and I stare ahead with a blank expression.

"You should get those wounds treated." Gramps says to me and I shake my head.

"They'll be fine, I'll just wrap them later, I don't want my head beat in by Porlyusica, she'd call me more reckless than anyone in the guild and scare the living shit out of me." I say and he smiles.

"She isn't that bad." Gramps says to me and I raise an eyebrow.

"Yeah sure." I say sarcastically and I get up. "I'm heading home." I say and Gramps nods.

"Don't push yourself too much child, you look like your in pretty bad shape." Gramps says to me and I nod and leave.

I walk to the forest and I sit on my usual tree and I look up at the leaves as the wind blows against them.

I frown and tears come to my eyes and leak down my face.

"Aki." Someone says and I look over to see Guildarts and I wipe my tears away.

"Oh, hey Guildarts, what are you doing here? Shouldn't you be at the guild?" I ask him and he frowns.

"What happened?" Guildarts asks me and I look at him with a raised eyebrow.

"Its nothing, you'll hear about the Edolas thing soon enough." I say and he looks at me dead serious.

"Aki, why were you crying?" Guildarts asks me.

"Its nothing, I'm just, happy its over, Lisanna is back, Magnolia returned, the citizens are unharmed, I'm just relieved." I say, lying a little about my emotions. "I fought the Edolas you in Edolas, he couldn't used Crash Magic, so it only took me and hour to beat him." I say and Guildarts looks at me shocked.