The Ball in Crocus

5 Day's Later - Aki's POV

I sigh in annoyance as I wake up, realizing today is the day of the ball. I look at the time to see its about 1 pm, reason why I woke up so late? I got home late from a mission.

I groan as I force myself to get out of my comfortable bed and I walk to my bathroom and I shower and change into my normal outfit and I blow dry my hair and I leave my hair down. I walk into my room where Cana is waiting and I let out and annoyed groan and she laughs.

"I know, you don't want to go." Cana says to me and I grumble. "You have to." Cana says to me.

I look through the closet area with all my dresses and I sigh as I grab one and everything else that goes with it and I pack it up carefully.

"I just want to sleep." I say and Cana nods.

I grab my keys and my crown and I put the crown in my mini duffle bag with my dress, heels and necklaces.

"Alright, I'll watch the apartment for you." Cana says to me and I nod and hand her my house keys.

"I'll be gone today and most of tomorrow, but I'll be back tomorrow night, if this place is trashed, you'll be responsible for cleaning it up." I say to Cana who nods and takes my keys.

I put on my boots and I head to the door and I walk out with my mini duffle bag and I head to the train station.

I ride my train to Crocus and I head straight to the castle.

"Finally, your late." Hisui says to me once I get to the throne room.

I deadpan. "I'm sorry I got home late because I was busy doing a mission yesterday and all I wanted to do was sleep once I got home and didn't bother decide to set a timer." I say to her and she rolls her eyes.

"Well come on, we don't have much time to get ready now." Hisui says to me and I nod and follow her to her room and I change in the room while she showers and gets ready.

I change into a dark blue ball gown dress with a light blue blouse area, of shoulder sleeves that are loose and go past my hands, and the bottom of the gown has a snow flake and ice crystal pattern, dark blue two inch heels that are covered by the gown. I do my hair in a complicated waterfall braid when Hisui walks out of the bathroom.

"Wow." Hisui says looking at me and I sweat drop as I finish my hair. "Can your turn your hair pale blue?" Hisui asks me.

"Uh, yeah?" I say more like a question.

"Do it." Hisui says to me and I deadpan and my hair slowly turns pale blue and once it finishes she smiles.

"And now your eyes." Hisui says to me.

I roll my eyes and they turn pale blue as well. I pull out my crown and I set it on my head and I put Yuki's scale in my hair along with the newly polished snow dragon scale that I took off the necklace and they both stay on either side of my head. I put on my ice crystal necklace and then I'm done.

"Done?" Hisui asks me and I smile and nod.

"No good, you need some lipstick, eyeshadow and eyeliner." Hisui says to me and I sweat drop as she gets to work. She puts on pale blue lipstick and eyeshadow and black eyeliner. "There, now your done." Hisui says to me.

"Alright then." I say to her and she hands me a pair of white gloves.

"You'll need these." Hisui says to me and I nod and put them on. We both stand in front of the mirror in our ball gowns.

"Wow." We both say and sweat drop and then head to the door and we walk out and see Arcadios waiting.

"Milady the guard for Aki has gotten sick and can not come tonight." Arcadios says to Hisui who frowns but nods.