Love and Lucky

A few days later - Aki's POV

I sense someone following me and Lucy as we walk to the guild. "Oh god that better not be a stalker." I say and Lucy nods in agreement. "Come on, we're almost to the guild, the person following us won't come inside, unless they want to join." I say and me and Lucy walk into the guild and Storm flies into my chest.

"WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?" Storm cries and I smile amused.

"Missed me?" I ask and she nods. "Alright, I'm heading upstairs." I say and Storm sits on Lucy's shoulder and I walk up stairs and I sit down and Gajeel joins me.

"So, what's your reason for being up here?" Gajeel asks.

"I'm an S-Class Mage of Fairy Tail, last I checked, I can sit up here of my own free will and this is where I sit anyways." I say and I listen as Lucy talks about how she and I were being followed.

Later That Day

Me, Lucy, Storm, Happy and Natsu walk to Lucy's apartment and Gray pops up and Natsu attacks him while my nerves feel like they're being slowly fried in a pan.

"WOULD YOU QUIT THAT?" Lucy yells, her nerves already fried.

"I agree with Lucy, don't you guys know how to cool down? Her nerves are fried and mine are getting there with all your nonsense." I say to them as I cross my arms over my chest, slightly annoyed.

"Sorry." Both boys say to us and I sigh.

The Next Day

I sigh as I walk with Lucy with my eyes closed.

"Well, do you think its safe?" Lucy asks me and I shrug.

"I don't know, I'm not leaving your side until I'm sure." I say and someone confronts us and I jump slightly. "How, when, what? I didn't even feel your presence." I say shocked and Lucy nods.

"Lucy, Aki." The guy says and I start getting freaked out.

"Where are the boys when they would be useful?" I ask and Lucy nods in agreement. "Who are you, wait, I recognize that scent, Jude." I say and I cross my arms over my chest, knowing he's harmless.

"Seems your nose has gotten better since you were a child." Jude says to and I look at Lucy out of the corner of my eye.

"Indeed, it has Jude, I'm surprised you didn't recognize me when I came with Lucy to see you." I say, not surprised at all.

Hey basically begs Lucy for travel money and my eye twitches slightly and she turns him down and gets mad at her and I step in front of her protectively.

"Don't lay a hand on her, you need to learn how to control your anger, Lucy wants nothing to do with you, accept that and move on." I say to him and Lucy stands next to me.

"I need a word with you Aki." Jude says slightly annoyed and I nod to Lucy.

"Go ahead on home Lucy, I'll finish this quickly, after this you should be safe." I say and she nods.

"Alright, if I know Natsu, he's probably in my apartment." Lucy says and she heads to her apartment and I look at Jude.

"What did you want from me?" I ask him.

"I know about that promise you made to Layla." Jude says in a calm tone and my eyes widen.

"That's supposed to be a secret." I hiss quietly.

"Take care of Lucy, that promise still stands, I hope you know that." Jude says and my eyes widen considerably.

"Well, duh, I'm not gonna abandon her, she is my friend after all." I say recovering from my shock and I cross my arms over my chest again, while looking away slightly. "She's like a little sister to me." I say and Jude smiles at me, then leaves.