Grimoire Heart

Aki's POV

We get intercepted by someone who has more rain over him than us.

I look at him and I instantly recognize his face. "SHIT!" I yell as we get pushed to the ground but I stay on my feet. "Why him, why of all the mother fucking assholes." I say and Lucy clears her throat.

"There's a kid here you know." Lucy warns me.

We get crushed again and Bluenote looks at me.

"Where is your first masters grave?" Bluenote asks me and I smirk.

"Not on the island, at least, the real one isn't, the one everyone was supposed to find houses one of three Grand Fairy Spells, only available to my guild and my guild alone." I say and I slowly get up. "I use one of the three Grand Spells, Gramps does too, Master Mavis could use all three, only Fairies can use Fairy Spells, don't think for a second that you stand a chance against us, Fairies out class demons any day." I say to him and he hits me with his gravity magic and I fly back. "What was that? That felt like a flick to the forehead to me." I say and he holds me up as I smirk at him. "You want to know where the grave is? Well go to hell." I say to him and his gravity starts crushing me as I smirk.

"Where is the grave, I must learn Fairy Glitter." Bluenote asks me and I continue to smirk.

Cana gets here as Bluenote smashes me into the ground. "Are you the guy I'm supposed to squash?" Cana asks Bluenote and attempts to hit him with Fairy Glitter, but she gets hit into ground.

I get up and form the sign for Fairy Law. "You dare to hurt my sister?" I ask as he towers over Cana and she looks at me.

"Aki no! Your low on Magic Energy, that spell could knock you out after you use the last of it." Cana says to me and I smirk.

"Like that has ever stopped me before." I say and a glow emits from between my hands. "You have to the count of three Bluenote, to leave the Sacred Ground of Fairy Tail, or you and the rest of Grimoire Heart, get blasted to Oblivion." I say and that distracts Bluenote from Cana and she falls on the ground. "You just hurt my sister, you think that I will let you get away with that!" I yell. "1." I say and Cana gets up. "2." I say and she smirks and holds her fist to the sky. "3." I say and the light grows bigger and I look at Bluenote. "Fairy Law." I say and I use the spell while Cana hits him with Fairy Glitter, but, he stops our spells with Gravity and makes me fly into Cana and I manage to evade her by falling next to her. "DAMN IT!" I yell as I hit the ground with my fist as Cana starts to cry. 

I get up slowly and I stand in front of her and I hold my Scythe.

"You can still move." Bluenote says to me and I scowl at him.

"You won't lay another finger on her, so long as I'm breathing, so long as I'm standing, so long as I can use my Magic, I won't let you hurt anyone else I care about, you mother fucking asshole." I say to him as my other eye turns pale blue.

"Well then, sending you to hell should be a treat then, you look ready to collapse anyways." Bluenote says to me and I hold my scythe parallel to me, creating a barrier as he uses his magic.

"You should know something, this is the Sacred Scythe of the Dragons, Hyosetsu, nothing can break its barrier." I say to him with a smirk.

"What? How do you have an advanced spell, lost magic and a Sacred Blade, your weaker than I am." Bluenote asks shocked.

"Because, being a Princess of the Ice Dragons and of the Frost Forest has its perks, besides, who said I was weaker than you, I'm just low on Magic Energy." I say and he attempts to hit me and Cana multiple times, but each time, my barrier blocks it and then finally, after the tenth try, my scythe disappears as I fall on my knee's, completely out of Magic Energy. "That's it, that's the last drop, its all gone now." I say and Bluenote nearly hits us, but Guildarts stops him with his Crash Magic. "I've never been happier to have you save my ass." I say and he looks really pissed off at Bluenote.