The Date and the Guild Hall

The Next Day - Aki's POV

I sit in a car of the train, looking out the window and I watch the scenery pass by with a calm gaze and a scent hits my nose and I roll my eyes as I just focus on the scenery.

"Yo, Aki." Sting says with a grin.

"What are you doing here?" I ask the two.

"We're on our way back to our guild too." Sting says to me and I just nod and stare out the window and the two look at me closely. "Do you mind if we sit here?" Sting asks me.

"Sit wherever you want, I don't mind, I'm just thinking." I say and Sting and Rouge nod and sit across from me.

"So, your number one again." Sting says to me with a grin.

I nod. "I hope we get the Guild Hall back, that took forever to rebuild after Master Jose and his guild destroyed our guild hall 7 years ago trying to get Lucy." I say and Sting nods.

"Where is your current hall?" Sting asks me.

"On the outskirts of the village, its a rickety old farm house that has had 7 years of brutal beating by Twilight Ogre, the new guild in Magnolia." I say and Sting snickers and I raise an eyebrow and I look behind me, through the window to see Natsu there making faces and Sting full on laughs as Natsu presses his sick face against the window. "I'm not gonna say anything about this." I say as I sit back in my seat and then after a while the two boys falls asleep and Freed comes in and I look at him, surprised.

"Evergreen is overwhelming me about the date." Freed says to me and I nod as he sits next to me.

"That figures." I say to him and he nods and after a while I start to fall asleep and Freed chuckles amused and has me lay against him as I sleep.

After a while Freed wakes me up and I grab my bag and we get off the train at Magnolia and we head into town and we see a huge crowd watching us.

I see them lead to the Guild Hall and we watch Gramps cry and I smile amused by all this and we head inside.

I look at the space. "This, is a lot better." I say and Cana nods in agreement.

"We've been too close to each for too long." Cana says to me and I nod and we all disperse among the guild and I head up to the second floor and I set my bag down at my normal table and I sit in my seat.

"This, is better." Everyone says as they sit in their favorite seats.

I rest my head on my palm of my hand as I look out at the guild.

"So, when are you and Aki going on your date?" Bickslow asks Freed who sweat drops.

"You too?" Freed asks and he nods.

"I approve of this relationship." Laxus says with a nod and I hide my face in my hands, keeping myself where I'm at.

"I think you've embarrassed her." Lucy says to Laxus who smirks.

"Good." Laxus says to her.

I flip Laxus off and the guild laughs at this.

Freed walks up here with a small sigh and I look at him.

"Do you want to go now, or?" Freed asks me.

"And get them off our backs, yes." I say to Freed who nods grateful and we leave the guild hall.

"So, where do you want to go?" Freed asks me.

"Your new to this, aren't you?" I ask him and Freed nods. "Same." I say and we both sigh at this. "Well, I'm normally pretty chill with just talking and looking at scenery or watching the sky, but, that might bore you." I say and Freed looks up.