The Mission with Romeo

A Week Later - Aki's POV

I sit at the counter of the guild talking with Cana as she drinks.

"Aki!" Romeo calls and I look over along with Cana.

"What is it Romeo?" I ask him.

"Can you go on this mission with me? Dad won't let me go alone." Romeo asks me while holding up a mission to clear out some bandits in Crocus.

"Why me?" I ask him.

"Because Natsu and Lucy are busy." Romeo says to me and I sweat drop.

"So I'm the second choice then?" I ask and he nods.

"Ah, I get it." I say and I sulk while Romeo sweat drops.

"NOW YOU KNOW HOW I FEEL!" Gray yells at me.

"SHUT UP GRAY, NO ONE ASKED YOU!" I yell back and everyone laughs. I get up from my seat. "I'll see you later Cana." I say to her and she nods and goes back to drinking as heavily as possible. Me and Romeo head to the doors.

"Aki, keep a close eye over Romeo." Macou says to me sternly.

I wave him off. "He'll be fine, after all, he's just as reckless as Natsu." I say to Macou with hardly any concern. "Besides, don't you think its about time you start letting him go on these missions alone, he's already really strong you know." I ask him.

"I'd still feel better if he went with someone." Macou says to me.

I sigh. "Fine, but within the year your going to start letting him go on these missions alone." I say to Macou who just stares at me shocked as I walk out of the guild to catch up with Romeo.

We get to the train station and we aboard the train, I take a motion sickness pill while Romeo just sulks.

"What's wrong with you?" I ask Romeo.

"Father doesn't trust me to go alone." Romeo says to me and I smile.

"Its not that he doesn't trust you, he does, but he worries for you, a lot, I should know, Storm is with Natsu right now." I say and Romeo laughs.

"Yeah, you probably should be worried about that." Romeo says to me.

I ruffle his hair. "Besides, I talked to Macou and I told hi within this year he has to start letting you go on these missions alone, of course, I don't know when, so you'll just have to deal with this until then." I say and Romeo grins.

"Your the best older sister ever!" Romeo yells hugging me and I just smile amused as I pat his head and he sits back and we talk back and forth for a while until the train stops at Crocus and we get off.

"Is that?" Someone whispers pointing to me.

"What is the first thing you always do on a mission Romeo?" I ask him.

"Talk to the client." Romeo says to me and I nod.

"Good job, now who is the client?" I ask Romeo.

"The person who submitted the request to the guild." Romeo says to me and I nod.

"And who might this person be?" I ask Romeo.

Romeo looks at the paper again. "Princess Hisui." Romeo says to me and I nod.

"And why did she submit the request?" I ask him.

"Because she's the princess here in Crocus and rules over it." Romeo says to me.

"Good job, alright lets go talk to Princess Hisui." I say to Romeo with a smile who nods determined.

"I do the talking, alright?" Romeo asks me.