Chapter 25

The Next Day - Aki's POV

I stand in-between Mira and Erza as we look at the leader of Twilight Ogre. "You know, 7 years of property damage and abuse, not to mention the disgrace you brought upon Fairy Tail, tell me, do you think that's fair? What about you? Your records are kind of sketchy, I wonder, did we pay more than we needed to? Oh and also disgracing us with a broken farm house too? Seriously, its cramped in there." I say to him and Gramps towers over him while my horns, tail and wings appear along with my scales, Erza requips into her Purgatory Armor and Mira transforms into her she devil.

We basically tear the place apart and I have fun.

"Guess I'll be eating Magic Energy for dinner tonight." I say as group surrounds me.

"What?" They ask, slightly afraid and I beat them to a pulp.

Once we finish here we head to the guild and I sit down at the counter.

"AKI! COME ON!" Dad yells as he holds up something.

"And that is?" I ask him.

"A destruction job." Dad says with a smirk and my eyes light up.

"YES!" I yell with excitement and me and Dad race to the train station and I win. "Haha, take that old man." I say with a smirk and he laughs as we sit down and I take a motion sickness pill.

"You seem to be excited about this mission." Dad comments.

"I get to destroy stuff with a reason." I say and Dad nods in agreement.

"At least the Magic Council can't tell us no." Dad says to me and I nod.

"No way! IT'S HER!"

I sniff the air and smell two thorns in my side and I groan as they stand at the entrance to our booth. "What the hell? I get back and two thorns already are in my side, again." I say and Dad laughs while Sting and Rouge smirk at me. I look out the window, basically ignoring them and Dad sweat drops.

"Can we tag along on your mission?" Sting asks us and I ignore him.

"She's too much like her mother." Dad mutters. "Sure boys, Aki would love for you to join us." Dad says and I freeze.

"Do you want a death wish?" I hiss to Dad.

"You need to get back in the dating game." Dad says to me and my eye twitches.

"No I don't, if you didn't realize, we basically just got stuck in time for 7 years." I say to him and Dad nods.

"And?" Dad asks as the boys sit next to me.

I sigh and look back out the window.

"Wow, I can't believe I'm meeting one of my idols." Sting says to Rouge with a grin.

I glance at him as he talks about over exaggerated feats I did and Dad raises an eyebrow. "I was bored Guildarts, you can't blame me, besides, I wasn't the one who over exaggerated those feats, that was Mira." I say and he nods.

"Did you seriously take on four giants?" Sting asks me.

"No, 1 giant, he was a pain in the ass, there's a huge size difference between us mages and giants, I had to use long range attacks to actually hit him." I say and the two look at me shocked.

"Did you kick down a mountain?" Sting asks.

"And waste all that ice and snow at the top? Not a chance." I say and Dad chuckles.

"What type of food do you eat to gain magic power?" Sting asks me.

"Ice and Snow, mostly Mt. Hakobe Ice, its got Magical Properties to Ice Dragon's and Ice Dragon Slayers, but if I have to, I'll resort to Maker Magic Ice since I get dragged along on Lucy, Natsu, Gray and Erza's missions." I say and he looks at me with wide eyes, at least he isn't barfing like Natsu. "You don't seem to have motion sickness at the moment." I comment and he nods.