7 Months Later

Aki's POV - 7 Months Later, in a meeting

I listen to the other adults talk as I flip a knife.

"Aki, pay attention." Jura says to me.

"I am." I say to him as I put the knife back into my pocket.

Vamp Dude pisses me off and I create a floating ice cross to circle him.

"Miss Aki, a group called the thunder legion are here to see you." A woman say worried.

"Was their leader really buff with blonde hair and a resting bitch face?" I ask her and she nods. "That's Laxus all right." I say and I get up. "If you'll excuse me, I have to go see some people." I say with a smirk as I look down on Vamp Dude.

He scowls up at me.

I pick up my folder. "I'll look over this later." I say and the woman leads me out, worried.

I see Laxus, Freed, Bickslow, and Evergreen waiting outside the building.

I put the folder in my bag and I hang upside down behind the four as they talk.

"Aki sure is taking a while." Bickslow says surprised.

"You worried?" I ask and Bickslow, Evergreen and Freed jump surprised.

I turn right side up and I land on my feet, my wings and tail disappearing.

"Aki!" Evergreen says surprised.

"Don't tell me you missed me." I say as I put a hand on hip while I look at them amused.

"Of course not you idiot, we thought we'd take a break for a while and happended to be in the neighborhood." Laxus says to me.

I laugh. "Of course, my place is near by if you guys want to crash there, its cheaper than the hotels. Though I can't promise there will be any food, I haven't gone shopping recently." I say and the four nod.

"Why don't you and Freed go shopping and we'll look around for a bit?" Evergreen suggests.

"Good idea." Laxus says and Ever drags Laxus and Bickslow away.

I get almost uncontrollably giddy and Freed smiles, seeing that.

I jump on him and I hug him, making Freed chuckle but he hugs me just as tight. "Its been soooo long." I complain.

"Its been 2 weeks, but I feel the same way." Freed says to me.

I feel content right here, but people are staring, so I get down. "Let's go buy groceries." I say and Freed nods.

I take his hand and he holds my bag and we go buy food and head to my apartment where the two of us cook dinner while the other three lounge around.

Once its ready, the five of us eat.

"We're gonna stay for a few days." Laxus says to me.

I nod. "Ok." I say to him as I eat.

"You and Freed should go on a date tomorrow." Bickslow says to us.

"Well I was planning on it." I say to Bickslow and Freed chuckles. After dinner, Freed washes the dishes while I look at the file.

I pout as I stare at it and I reluctantly start reading through it.

"So basically, if I kick their ass, they won't cause any problems, but, if I kick their ass, I will get in trouble." I say as I stare at the file. "I could put an infiltrator inside." I continue as I sit back, thinking. "I said I was gonna look over it, never said I was gonna act on it yet." I say closing the file and I put it away on a shelf with a hundred other files.