The Dawn of a New Adventure

A couple days later - Aki's POV

I walk in the Guild Doors and I head over to the request board, before I look out at the guild.

"Its barren again." I say and I look back at the requests and I find one out of the man sea of my requests that looks interesting enough.

"Aki, come to the hot tubs." Levy says walking past me.

I raise an eyebrow. "Why not, it couldn't hurt." I say and I go with her and I sit in the springs with the other girls.

"Aki, you look so tense." Lissanna says to me.

"Did you see how many requests I have on that board that I haven't done yet? I'm going one way then pulled the other and then spun around and back the other direction." I say to her and Mira nods.

"Yeah, I've been so busy its making me dizzy." Mira says to us.

I lean back against the warm rocks and I sigh in content. "If I have to leave on another petty mission to get rid of some small town bandits again, it'll be to soon." I say and Levy nods.

"You need to take some time off once in a while so your body doesn't give out." Levy says to me and Mira.

"Now that Mira and Aki mention it, I've hardly seen you two all week." Lucy says to us.

"I've been trying to finish my requests, its ridiculous how many I've gotten over the past week, and none of them lets me destroy anything like they used to, Dad must be doing them so he can make some money." I say Lucy nods.

"Also, Levy-Chan, didn't you have a job to do today?" Lucy asks her.

"I don't know why but Jet and Droy said they'd handle it." Levy says to her.

"Probably not a good idea, but, if I remember correctly, they left with Gajeel and Lily correct?" I ask and Levy nods. "Well, that's always a good combo, I feel bad for Gajeel, Jet and Droy are probably tied up while the other two are doing all the fighting." I say and Levy sweat drops.

"You think so?" Levy asks me and I nod.

"Yep." I say and I sit farther back against the rock as I listen to the guys.

"Come to think of it, Laxus and Gray are on a job too, its unusual." Lucy says to us.

"Those two? That is unusual." Lissanna says to us. "Aki, come here so I can wash your hair." Lissanna says to me and I sweat drop.

"I have no room to argue do I?" I ask her and she shakes her head and I swim over to her and she starts washing my hair.

"Well, recently they've become buddies, but its still odd for just them to go out, although, Happy is probably with them." Mira says to us.

I hear the boys talk below us.

"Jeez, how can a guy relax in this bath?" Laxus asks below.

"I'll wash your back Laxus!" Freed volunteers and Mira looks at me and we smile amused.

"Are you ok with that?" Lissanna asks me?

I shrug. "Freed is a Fan-Boy of Laxus's and his head guard in the Thunder Legion, I don't mind, besides, I find it amusing." I say to her.

"By the way Lucy." Cana says to her.

"Huh?" Lucy asks her.

"Is it true Natsu fondled your breasts?" Cana asks and I raise an eyebrow and Lissanna finishes my hair.

"Aki, can I give you a massage?" Lissanna asks me.

I look at her. "You do as you please, I'm more interested in the topic at hand." I say to her and she nods and starts massaging my shoulders.