The Second Day of the Grand Magic Games

Aki's POV

I sit next to Cana as we drink with the guild. "Oh man, today was a total let down." I say and Cana nods in agreement.

Bacchus walks in and challenges me and Cana to a drinking contest and I look at him as Cana talks, a little drunk.

"You have no idea what your in for." I say and Macou and Wakaba warn him not to and then, after a couple hours of drinking Cana goes down. "Cana." I whine slightly as she lays on the ground unconscious.

"HOLY CRAP AKI IS LASTING LONGER THAN CANA!" Macou and Wakaba yell shocked.

I hiccup and take another drink. "Is that so surprising?" I slur a little.

"AKI IS DRUNK!" Macou and Wakaba yell again.

"I may not have been able to fight today due to me being the guilds last reserve, but my pride is at stake here." I say and hiccup. "I'm not going to lose this fight." I say and I down another cup while Bacchus smirks as we drink.

"I can't believe it, Aki is lasting longer than normal." Laxus says shocked as he watches me.

"WHAT?" Natsu and Gray yell.

Me and Bacchus drink for another hour and he calls it quits.

"I can't drink anymore, if I did, I'd destroy the place." Bacchus says and leaves with Cana's bikini top.

I throw my coat over Cana to avoid her getting stared at by the men in the guild.

"NO WAY!" Macou and Wakaba yell shocked that I won by default.

I hiccup. "Did I win?" I ask.

"By default." Gray says annoyed.

I freeze him in ice. "I didn't ask you ice brains." I say to him as I lay my head in my arms and I lay my arms on the table.

"What was that frosty breath?" Gray asks annoyed.

"A drunk Aki isn't what we need on our hands." Lucy says as she looks at us.

"Go away panty stripper." I say as I wave him off.

"AKI!" Gramps commands and I look over at him.

"What is it old man?" I ask him and I hiccup.

"Stop drinking your sorrows away for the night." Gramps says and hiccups.

"Like you can talk, I'm not drinking my sorrows away, I was defending my honor against Bacchus." I say and everyone looks at me and shakes their heads.

"She's wasted." Laxus says to them and I hiccup.

"Who's taking her and Cana back?" Gajeel asks.

"Not it!" Lucy, Happy, Natsu, Gray, Macou, Wakaba, Gramps, Jet, Droy, Levy, Storm, Evergreen, Freed and Bickslow say and Laxus and Gajeel grumble and Erza picks up Cana.

"I'll be fine." I say as I get up and I hiccup.

"No you won't, your clearly drunk." Laxus says annoyed.

"Are you defying me sparky?" I ask him, slightly annoyed.

"When you aren't drunk your destructive enough, but when you are drunk, a city could collapse." Laxus says to me annoyed.

"Oh my, these two don't seem to get along when Aki is wasted." Mira says as she holds her hand to her cheek.

"I'm still a capable wizard of handling myself." I say and I stand a bit unsteady and Laxus starts to drag me. "Let me go sparky." I say as a deathly aura comes off me in waves and I guarantee everyone in Crocus froze. "I don't like to be touched without consent by a guy." I say and I get out of his grasp and I start walking with him grumbling and following me along with Erza who's carrying Cana.