Fire Dragon, Ice Dragon, Monkey and Bull

Aki's POV

We get to the guild a while later and Lucy awes at it.

I laugh and walk in.

"CHHAAAAANNAARRRRAAA." I yell as I punch the guy who gave us the information. "You sent us on a wild goose chase, I'm gonna kick your ass." I say to him.

"I was just passing along the rumors." The guy says to me.

"AKI!" Gray yells and attacks me.

I punch him and the guild turns to chaos and of course Natsu joins the fray.

"Its not even noon and you guys are already fighting." Elfman says to us.

"SHUT UP!" Me, Gray and Natsu yell punching him out.

Loke picks me up and I punch him and he flies into Natsu.

"Oops." I say and me and Natsu fight with Gray.

"Gray, your clothes." Cana reminds him.

"I don't have time for that!" Gray yells as he and I butt heads with each other.

"Don't yell in my ear you panty stripper." I say to him.

"What was that frost breath?" Gray asks me with a smirk.

"You heard me icicle." I say to him.

Master yells at us and we freeze in our tracks.

"Hahaha man talk about a bunch of babies." Natsu says and gets stomped on by gramps.

"Oh I'm sorry Master, I didn't know you were still here." Mira says to him.

"Hmm, well seems we have a new recruit." Gramps says.

"Y-yes sir!" Lucy yells scared.

Gramps shrinks to his normal size.

Mira introduces Lucy to Gramps and Gramps jumps up to the balcony's railing, hits his back, groans then stands up straight.

He clears his throat. "You've gone and done it again, you bunch of clods, just take a look at how much paperwork the magic council sent me this time, this is the biggest pile of complaints yet. Have you lost your minds? All you kids are good for is getting the higher ups mad at me." Gramps pauses. "However, I say to heck with the magic council. Now listen up, any power that surpasses reason, still comes from reason right? Magic isn't some kind of miraculous power, it is a talent that only works when the flow of energy inside of us and the flow of energy in the natural world are in perfect synchronization. To perform magic, one must have a strong mind and the ability to focus, it should take over your being and pouring out of your soul, if all we do is worry about following rules then our magic will never progress, don't let those blowhearts in the magic council scare you, follow the path you believe in, cause that's what makes Fairy Tail, Number One!" Gramps yells holding up his finger.

We raise ours with grins on our faces. "YEAH!" We yell.

A while later.

I sit at a table with Storm next to me as we wait for Natsu to pick a job.

"Look Natsu, I got my Fairy Tail Insignia." Lucy says happily as she shows him.

"That's great Luigi." Natsu says to her.

"It's Lucy!" She yells at him and walks over to me. "Is he always like that?" Lucy asks me as she sits down.

I nod. "If there's no fighting, then its name calling or jobs." I say to her.

"Why hasn't my dad come back yet?" Romeo asks.

"He took the job on Mt. Hakobe if I remember correctly." Gramps says looking up.