Tower of Heaven

A little while later - Aki's POV

My ice melts and I open my eyes to see Natsu there and he grabs my hand and helps me up.

"Get changed." Natsu says to me and I nod.

I run up stairs and into my room and I change into my dark blue tank top with a black hoodless jacket with no right sleeve, dark blue jean shorts, and black combat boots. I release my hair from its braid and I follow Natsu's scent and Lucy, Juvia, and Gray join the two of us.

"How were you able to change so fast?" Lucy asks.

"Natsu melted my ice when it was safe." I say to her and she nods.

We get to a tower and look at the bubble of water in my hand as I stand in my bikini.

"Wow, I can't believe these worked, they're amazing Juvia." Lucy says to her.

"I can't believe you made it all the way here, I purposely made yours smaller." Juvia says to her.

"I'm glad I didn't get stuck in that crap." I say and we get surrounded. I sigh. "Oh great." I say and Natsu charges recklessly and I grumble. "That idiot is gonna get himself killed like that." I say and my hands get surrounded by snow and ice particles and I punch one guy and he freezes. "Ice Dragons Talon." I say and I fight all of them head on and the door gets let down once me and Natsu finish these guys off.

"Wow, she's strong, she took on so many of them at once." Juvia says shocked as she watches me.

We get to a dinning hall and Virgo appears.

"Yo Virgo, haven't seen you in a while." Natsu says to her and she hands us all some clothes.

"Thanks." I say and I make the guys turn around so me, Lucy and Juvia could change.

I change into dark blue crop top that only fully covers my breasts and stops below that, black jean shorts that stop mid thigh and a white jacket that covers my left arm, but not my right and I leave it open and to end of the outfit is a pair of black combat boots.

"Geez Aki, could you show anymore skin?" Gray asks and my eye twitches.

"Says the stripper." I say and we bash heads and start the name calling.

"What was that frosty breath?" Gray asks me.

"You heard me panty stripper." I say to him.

"I don't think I heard you right, ice eater." Gray says to me as we glare at each other.

"Well I think you have a hearing problem ice make freak." I say to him as my eye twitches.

"AKI, AFTER NATSU!" Lucy yells at me and I freeze when I see he's not here.

"That idiot." I say and run out of the room while dodging Erza and she looks at me shocked. "Of all the moronic things in the world he has to leave the group and now I get stuck finding him." I say and I follow Storm's scent to a room and I see it to be cat central. I see Happy and Storm there along with a cat woman and chills go up my spine and I quickly disguise myself by putting on a cat head and hiding in a bunch of toys.

I see Storm and Happy getting the life squeezed out of them and the room gets kind of frosty.

"Is it just me, or is it getting cold?" The cat woman asks and a guy shoots in my general direction and the cat head flies off me.

"Its Frosty the Snowman's daughter, the Ice and Snow Princess." The guy says to me and ropes get bound on me, magic restraining ropes.

"Geez, you think this is gonna stop me?" I ask and I break the ropes and I walk over to Storm and I pick her up. "You ok Storm?" I ask and she nods.