Dorma Anima

Aki's POV

I run towards the West Tower where I smell Lucy, Happy, Carla, Storm, Natsu, and Wendy. I go down the stairs and dodge Edolas Erza and I continue running.

"GET BACK HERE!" Edolas Erza yells at me and I freeze her in ice as I run.

I find Natsu and Wendy getting their magic sucked out and I scowl. "Leave them alone." I say and Natsu and Wendy look at me, along with some old guy.

"Who are you?" The old guy asks me.

"The Ice Dragon Slayer, Aki Izuna, second strongest S-Class Wizard in Fairy Tail and one of the strongest S-Class Wizards in Fiore, let, them, go." I say as my Ice Dragon Slayer Magic surrounds me.

"More Dragon Slayer Magic." The old guy says and I punch him in the face. "MY FACE!" He yells and rolls around.

"Aki." Wendy says and passes out and so does Natsu.

I look at the old guy as he runs with his Machine, clearly sensing my killing intent. I run over Wendy and I unchain her and I set her on the ground, I do the same for Natsu. "Damn it." I say and Gray, Lucy and Carla get in here. "Do you guys have the X-Balls?" I ask them and Gray tosses me the small bottle. "Thanks." I say and I force the two dragon slayers to eat them.

"What's going on?" Lucy asks me.

"Well, Mystogan is the Prince of Edolas, his name here is Jellal, the king is his adoptive father I think, I'm not completely sure of the family relationship here, wants to destroy the Exceeds and use our friends to get ever lasting magic power." I say and she and Gray look at me shocked, I slap Natsu awake and I shake Wendy. "Get up you two, I'm busy right now and I can't stay here." I say and Natsu uses his Magic Power as he gets up and runs out of the room. "DAMN IT!" I yell and follow him.

Natsu runs back into the room as we see two Erza's fighting each other.

"SHIT!" I yell and run back.

"Why did you run back?" Gray asks me and I sweat drop nervously.

"Well you see, when two Erza's fight, its kind of death to everyone who gets in the middle of it, so." I trail off as Natsu freaks out. "Damn it, I don't have time for this, I'm following Rust Faces smell to get out of here." I say and I run out of the room again.

"GAH! WAIT UP!" Natsu yells.

"Storm!" I yell and she flies me out of the place and up into the sky.

"What do we do now?" Storm asks and someone hits us out of the sky and we fall to the ground, and into an Amusement Park.

"The hell?" I ask confused as I look around, Storm in my arms.

I get hit again and I look around and I block the next attack with my wings.

"Aki, what's going on? Who's attacking us?" Storm asks me and I sniff the air a few times.

"Guildarts? No, this is Edolas Guildarts." I say and Storm looks at me shocked.

"You can't beat him." Storm says to me and I tch.

"I know, but I have to try." I say and once I see him land in front of me, I punch him square in the jaw.

"Aki." Guildarts says shocked as he watches me.

"You aren't Earth Lands Guildarts, so that means, you don't have Crash Magic, I can beat you." I say and he smirks.

I make the ground under him ice and he slides on his back and down the hill. We fight head on for an hour before I pin him to the ground with my Ice Sword to his neck and we're both breathing heavily.