The Other Dragon Princess

A Few Days Later - Aki's POV

I sit in the guild hall on the second floor at my normal seat when someone walks into the guild.

"Hmm? May I help you?" Mira asks the person with a smile.

"Yes, I heard the Dragon Princes of the Ice and Snow Forests resides in this guild, is she here today by chance?" She asks her.

"Who are you?" Romeo asks her.

I stand up and I walk over to the railing and the woman looks up.

"What trouble did you get into now Aki?" Bickslow asks me from a table below.

"None. At least I don't think I got into any trouble, or caused any at least, and if I did, I thought I'd be hearing it from the council or Mest at least." I say to him as I jump over the side of the railing and I put my hands in my pockets and I walk over to the woman and I stand next to Mira. "What do you want from me?" I ask her.

"Are you Aki Izuna?" She asks me.

"And here is where I should get worried but this is normal." I say and the woman pulls her hood down to reveal long white silver hair and grey eyes.

"It is you." She says to me and I start getting uncomfortable.

"And who are you?" I ask her.

"Sad you don't remember, we only met once though so its not unusual." She says to me. "My name is Viper, daughter of the Vapor Dragon and Princess of the Boil Forest."

Everyone around us looks shocked.

"That's nice." Mira says and all of us fall.

"Mira!" I complain and she laughs amused. I get up and I look at her as Storm flies into the guild.

"AKI!" She yells flying into my chest.

"Storm, your gonna knock me off balance." I say to her.

"There's another Exceed and she's being so rude to me!" Storm says crying and I look up at Viper as a pale blue Exceed flies in.

"Its alright Storm, I'll resolve this quickly." I say to her and she nods and I hold her in my arms. "Viper, what is the meaning of your visit?" I ask her.

"Ah, right." Viper says to me. "As Princess of the Ice and Snow Dragons, and a Wizard Saint, I need you to come with me." Viper says to me with a smirk.

"If you needed me, you should have sent a formal request to the guild." I say to her.

"I didn't want to." Viper says to me with a smirk.

A cold chill goes through me and as I stare at her, the both of us staring at each other with a calm gaze, our dragon spirits appearing before us and roaring at each other.

"You didn't feel like it? Well I'm sorry, but with out a formal request, I can't help you." I say to her and she laughs amused.

"Should we really be witnessing this?" Romeo asks Macou.

"I don't know." Macou says to him.

"Do you really have to rely on your Dragon Slayer for protection? How weak." The pale blue exceed says to Storm.

"I'M NOT WEAK!" Storm yells at her.

"Storm, don't listen to the Exceed." I say to her and she looks at me. "Bullies only put bad thoughts in their victims, weakening them mentally just for fun, they don't care about their victims feelings at all, they just find pleasure in making you feel bad, if you ignore your bullies, they'll leave you alone seeing as they can't get to you." I say to her.