Satisfied(Lafayette Version)

Tonight is the night where Alexander Hamilton and Elizabeth Schuyler were bound to be married. This symbolizes them becoming as one in order to live the perfect life as husband and wife, though one specific French male didn't want to go to the wedding. But he couldn't let the man, whom he called his brother down. Marquis de Lafayette is the groom best man since he deserves the title since he did get Alexander and Eliza together. Laurens was previously the best man but the Southern male decided to give to Lafayette. Though the reason why he has gotten those together since Lafayette is desperately in love with Eliza Schuyler though he ever admitted to anyone but himself. The only people that know about this are Mulligan and Peggy since the French soldier kinda made it obvious at some point while talking to her.

Nevertheless, everyone was cheering and congratulated Alexander and Eliza for their marriage to live a happy life. Peggy and Lafayette laughed around for a bit while listening to Angelica Schuyler, Eliza maid of honor speech. Though knowingly that Lafayette is almost up to present his speech since Mulligan and Laurens both thought it would be nice for the best man to give a speech. Lafayette almost backed down since he himself thought that he didn't have the guts to face the bride who agrees to marry his brother. Soon Peggy dragged the French immigrant onto the stage while being her usual cheery self.

"Alright, alright!! That's what I'm about talking about" Peggy shouted only to receive laughter from the fellow guests along with the bride and groom. Lafayette manages to release a laugh as well since Peggy manages to be her goofy self that causes everybody to laughed and brighten up their day. Soon the youngest sister continue to speak "Now everyone gives it up for the groom best man, Marquis de Lafayette!". Everybody cheer as Peggy pushed the French male in front of the stage before raising a glass of champagne in the air.

Lafayette:

A toast to the groom

(To the groom, to the groom)

To the bride

(To the bride, to the bride)

From your brother

(Lafayette, Lafayette)

Who is always by your side

(By your side, by your side)

To Your Union!

(To your union!

To the revolution!)

And the hope you provide

(Provide, Provide)

May you always ...

(Always)

Be Satisfied

(Satisfied, Satisfied)

Rewind!

Lafayette eyes soon began to widen in shock as his mind began to went blank for a moment. The French male began having a flashback to the night where Lafayette has fallen in love with Elizabeth Schuyler but has given her up to Alexander. The young French immigrant mind went pitch black as Lafayette was finally reliving the moment at the winter ball in the year of 1780. Lafayette saw himself for a moment before starting to live the moment where he remembers all the scenery of the ballroom. Everybody kept on laughing and drinking hard around the dance floor.

Rewind, rewind

Helpless,

skies, sky's