(Jeffmads) The Black Swan Curse

Madison POV

You may think all the fantasy and the fairy tale stories were nothing more than a myth. A childhood stories that would make dreams in a special world fill with nothing but happiness. All the witches, warlock, and other mythical that everyone debate whether, they're or not. Well, I knew for a fact that all the mythical mention in many fiction novels are all real. How would I know well, let's just say that when I was four years old. An elderly couple stop by our house during the harsh thunderstorm back then, they only asked for shelter just for the night. My father is a kind hearted soul and was willing to help out the old couple but my mother was another story. She was quite selfish and cruel back then and she even admitted herself and regretted her action. Let's just say that mother selfish attitude send the old couple back outside in the cold and harsh rainstorm. Father nearly argue back with my own mother but suddenly the old elderly couple transform into a young couple whom I believe are fairies. They looked very beautiful gorgeous but were furious at my mother for her wicked behavior.

For that, they punish her action by placing a curse on me by becoming a black swan. The only way that the curse can be lifted is that one day. That until when my 18th birthday arrive and that I'll find true love and my first kiss will expelled the curse. As if, that would most likely ever happen since I swing toward the other team if you catch my drift. I've been eyeing on Thomas Jefferson for as long I can remember since we practically grew up together. Despite being two years younger than him but he's one of my closest friend I ever had. Minus Hamilton but he and Jefferson don't exactly get along the best way but their keeping their arguments a minimum. Well, not trying to get off sidetrack by the fact that I'm curse of being a black swan.

It was hard for my parents to deal with this curse mostly for my father who hasn't spoken to my mother since the incident. I can't blame him but then again it's been almost fourteen years when I was curse. All I want is to see my parent happily talking once more. Well, all I ever wanted to spend the rest of my life with Thomas but that's impossible. Wonder how I know it's impossible for me and him to be together forever well for one thing. Curse being a black swan during the daytime while during the night. I'm my normal human self in which cost me to be homeschool and take late online class. I lost my sweet childhood because of this stupid curse. Why didn't the fairies curse my mother instead of me as her punishment?

....How did I ended up acting so cruel to my mother?...Feeling tears streaming down my face while walking to the center of the small homemade pond. My father build this beautiful hidden away from other where my transformation would be unseen. Touching the small necklace that Jefferson given to me a couple hours ago before running away back home. I think remember that moment but was nervous of what Jefferson was about to say next.

Three hours ago

Thomas and I were walking in the forest late at night once again despite his parents forbidding him to do so. Like always, my Tommy always disobey his parents wishes since they are a bit of a snob, no offenses taken. Just saying the truth and even Tommy admits it himself even though he can be a snob himself. But at least, he has some class just a tiny bit. Anyway, we were walking through the trails while holding hands like we usually do as friends. Even though just holding his hand in the forest makes my heart skip a beat or so. This is the only time where I got to spend any nights with Thomas in our secret trails. Leaning against his arm while blushing furiously as I felt my face turning all red.

I heard Thomas chuckling for a bit before speaking, "You're so cute when you blush Jemmy"

"I'm...I'm not...I'm not that cute, Tommy" I replied while blushing

"You are to me and just only me"

I began blushing even more before hiding my hide between hands which only to hear Thomas laughing. Wrapping his arm around my shoulders before continuing to lead me through the trails. The secret trail in the forest usually start from my homemade to a an actual pond that hidden away from society and planted into the world of mother nature. It's a special place for both me and Thomas since it was our own little world where we can be ourselves without being judge. That is until I've forgotten that the sun was almost rising up in the skies. Though I still had an extra hour left but couldn't take the risk of Thomas seeing me transforming into a swan.