Hamburr Forbidden Love Story Part 3

Part 3: Getting Caught

Alexander POV

I was sitting on the couch of the living as my adoptive father was fuming while pacing back and forth. Martha and Lafayette felt uncomfortable due to the intention in the room. A tight knot was forming within the pit of my stomach. In case many of you wondering why I'm position is that apparently, some anonymous person sends pictures of me and Aaron on our dates and the night at his apartment on my birthday. Both Aaron and I were sure to keep our relationship on a low profile. Though somehow someone manages to spot us and took pictures while we didn't notice. Now, I'm worried not only about myself but also for my darling Aaron. I wasn't what going to happen but I know that I'll continue seeing my love no matter what Washington. Still just not right now since this isn't the appropriate moment at this point.

I looked down at the ground in order to be spared by Washington harshly glaring at me before taking a deep breath. This is the first time that I ever witness my adoptive father being so furious since he hardly gets angry. I didn't know what was bound to happen but I decided to keep my mouth shut for once since I wasn't sure what Washington is capable of.

"It's not like I have been the worst nor the best parent... besides I let you stay late at nights, let you got to school late, hell, in fact, I let you even eat dessert before dinner. But one thing I forbid you to do, you just disobey my direct order. I distinctly told you not once, not twice, but thrice not seeing that Aaron Burr. You can't people like him" George growled underneath his breath

"You don't even know him" I replied with annoyance

"Oh I don't do I. Well at least we know you're under that demon spell"

"Aaron isn't like anymore!!! He's sweet, smart, caring, and he loves..."

"DON'T DARE SAID THAT IN MY PRESENCE!!! Aaron is ex-gang member and people like him don't change!!! Don't you understand !!!"

"Oh, you're the one to talk!!!"

Martha and Lafayette gasp in shock since not only have I talked back to Washington but also because I called out on his bullshit. How dare he be a hypocrite of calling people that are ex-gang members that don't ever change. Washington uses to be a gang member himself until he decided to change for the best in which it was Martha that made him change his ways. I was the one that made Aaron change his ways, especially he has gotten out of his gang life but decided to make himself invisible. I fix the hole in his heart and that hole was needed to be filled with love. I just can't believe that my own adoptive father was so such not only an asshole but also a hypocrite in which I despise so dearly.

I didn't say anything as the silent grew in the living room before Washington started circling around me. I never notice it since I was blind by my anger at this moment. I let him walked around me in silence.

"If that's how you want to play the game then fine. Yes, I use to be a gang member myself, but I left my gang for a specific reason, I change my ways for Martha. Can't you understand that many ex-gang members don't ever change their ways like I did? Can't you understand!!!" George vocalizes in anger before I interrupted out of the blues.

"But Dad, I love Aaron!!! I'm going to marry him!!!"

Lafayette and Martha immediately began to hold Washington back as his facial expression went blank for a moment as I began walking away from him. I didn't care about me calling non stop as I rush out of the house. Tears were flowing down my cheeks that I didn't notice as I was running away to Aaron apartment. I just needed him right now, I needed to be in his arms right now. As I immediately arrive at my love apartment he knew that something was wrong. I didn't hesitate to run toward inside Aaron arms where I belong feeling safe and protected by the man I love.