You're Were My Wife Too!! (Single Dad AU)

Everything has been going quite for the past ten years for the single father, Alexander Hamilton. Ever since the night since he and his wife separated leaving him raising eight kids alone. Tough luck at work, living off with paychecks to paychecks it was a good amount, but having to raise children isn't cheap to bring food on the table. Not to mention with the rent bill, car payment, phone bill, etc. Having to get two more jobs until suddenly when Alexander received a phone call from his brother who believes perish from an illness. After James and Alexander were finally reunited on the Caribbean Island of Nevis. Packing all the clothes and necessary accessories before returning to his homeland. Took about 4 or 5 years when living back in Nevis to get back on their feet. Luckily, all those pay off and now the Hamilton brothers were returning to New York City.

Soon another 5 years later is when Philip, Angelica, AJ, and James were finally graduating high school. And decided to take a year break from school to help with their father. Even though he wanted them to go straight to college after summer vacation but gracefully accepted their help. Since with the bakery becoming busier and not to mention expanding/ remodeling it. Due to the old shops shut down and with him buying both of them. It would be nice for a business to receive more money. Not only that but also saving bits by bits to send his younger set of quadruplets to college as well. So far everything was good as the summer was ending with the school year on its way back. John, Williams, Eliza, and PJ are now entering their junior years filled with excitement into seeing their old friends at school. Also having another year left to becoming seniors and graduating from high school. As that time come for the younger quadruplet head back to school.

Meanwhile, the first set of the quadruplet is helping Alexander with the design and what to add on the new menu. It's was a lot of work not to going lied, since not only the walls that separate the former shops. Into combing toward one huge ass bakery. Over six months have passed on with the remodeling complete new designs chairs, tables, booths, the kitchen expanded, also the countertop as well. Even going as well as setting up a display glass of old and new pastries treats. The reopening was a huge success which leads to not a 100, not 200, not even 300!. Turns out to be almost 900 or more customers have arrived at the re-grand opening. It was so busy what the single father, his children, and employee have expected.

This lasted about more six hours than anyone could've ever expected which brought everyone down to their knees. Philip, his siblings, and follow co-worker were exhausted to the bones. They just drop to the ground to the ground, literally. From the early morning of 9 a.m. toward almost 3:30 p.m. The single father/owner was exhausted as well but decided to bake a grand marble cake for his teams. He couldn't be even more proud of his teams and to celebrate their hard work. They have been his ride or die crew since the beginning of opening his bakery. By the time since the customer died down and having to be empty for an hour. The younger quadruplet joins in the fun while eating the cake as well. Everything was going well, Alexander has re-open his bakery business, the first quadruplet finally graduating from high school. About to head to college after a year and soon his second quadruplet will reach their senior year.

Yea, everything was going extremely well until tonight as Alexander and his children were eating dinner. The deliciousness of McDonald's of their tasty fries and McNuggets. Suddenly a knock at the door which the father proceeds to open while the late teens continuing eating.

"What are you doing here?" the single father barked

The eight teens froze and head over who was at the door since knowing their father only use that tone if he's angry. This was beyond of anger or frustration they ever since seeing the fiery flames in Hamilton's eyes. Gulping nervously before seeing that in front of their father. It was...their mother...Elizabeth Schuyler Hamilton... who left them alone in the middle of the night. Not bothering to wait till her ex-husband came late from work. Which lead not only a divorce but also a short custody battle since she shown with neither of those things. Philip, on the verge of a panic attack just cling onto Angelica. The two oldest siblings were always close since the beginning of their life. They just couldn't understand why their mother...their own...flesh and blood...didn't want them. Now all of sudden she is out of all places. Not to mention she is with her new wife! And a five-year-old little girl who's is just waving at us as if it's a happy family reunion.