Hamburr Forbidden Love Story Final Part

Part 5: The Wedding

Alexander was lightly brushing his dark brown hair before letting Lafayette place a flower crown with a veil that was attached to it. The young Caribbean male couldn't believe that the day of his wedding has finally arrived. After having five long years engagement, both Alexander and Aaron couldn't wait to be married. It has taken nearly a year or two arrive in order to have the preparation ready for the two males just recently graduated from college. Many assume that both men would be working together as lawyers but not entirely. Aaron soon instantly involved with the law in which he cherishes it very dearly as Alexander but the Caribbean man decided to pursue his dream as a novelist. Everyone knew that Alex loves to write since it was his passion in order to escape the cruel reality of the world. The African American man read some of his fiancee secret unpublish novels. Let's said that Alexander Hamilton has a talent for writing even though Alex doesn't see it.

That didn't stop him from pursuing to being a novelist well Alex is slowly becoming a well-known author across the U.S. and Europe as well. Beside of what happens after graduating college, the young Caribbean smiling happily as the white roses crown match perfectly with his white suit. He never thought that his wedding would slowly roll by so quickly during the past five years where Aaron and Alexander have their romantic moments and their down times as well. Their relationship was nearly torn apart by a heated argument but if Lafayette nor Mulligan haven't stepped in, the wedding would be delayed. Both males knew that they couldn't live without one another. They knew that even a heated argument, their lives wouldn't be the same without each other. Alexander sigh happily while feeling his heart accelerating against his chest.

"You're so beautiful, mon frere" Lafayette commented

"Thanks to you, brother. I never thought this day would come where I finally get married to the love of my life" Alexander confessed

"You're very lucky to have Aaron in life. While Aaron is very lucky to have you in his life"

Lafayette was right since if Alexander hasn't met Aaron then who knows where he would be without him. It was painful enough for the past week since they couldn't see each other due to wedding getting organize and themselves getting ready as well. At least Alexander caught a glimpse of Aaron before going their separate way as they get suited up. Soon Washington came into the room along with Martha both of them have tears in their eyes. Alexander chuckle lightly before hugging both of his parents lightly.

"You look amazing, Alexander. My son is already grown up" Martha sobbed

"Thank mom, I'm just so happy to have my family and Aaron in my life" Alexander replied

Washington offers his arm to Alexander in which it was time for the show to begin. The Caribbean couldn't control the excitement within him since he can't wait to see how handsome Aaron look in his suit. Making sure the veil is covering his face in an elegant style where Alexander may or may not put a soft shade of pink lipstick. Once the organist began playing Here Come The Bride, Lafayette and Mulligan were happily lightly spreading the rose petals as Washington and Alexander walked down the aisle. The Caribbean heart skip a beat when seeing Aaron wearing a black suit with a black shirt underneath with a red rose tuck into his front pocket. Alexander couldn't deny how handsome his Aaron looked and he's going to marry. Washington leads his son to the man whom he'll be letting go to and have a future with for the rest of Alexander life.

As Alexander is handed off to Aaron both of them didn't listen for what the priest was saying at first. The two male were helplessly staring into each other eyes as they couldn't believe that today would be a day where they seal their fate as a married couple. Time just suddenly stare for a moment whereas Alexander heart couldn't stop beating as he stares at Aaron angelic soft smile. As Aaron couldn't stop staring into Alexander sparkling brown eyes that are brighter than any other stars in the entire galaxy itself.

"Aaron Burr, do you take Alexander Hamilton to be your lawful wedded husband in sickness and in health" The priest spoke snapping both males out of their daydreams almost forgetting their own wedding. Both males mentality laugh at themselves as Aaron gently takes Alexander hands into his own.

"I do" Aaron replied with a pure smile on his face in which Alexander blush lightly despite his face being covered by the veil.

"And do you, Alexander Hamilton take Aaron Burr to be your lawful wedded husband in sickness in health"

"I do" Alexander replied with no hesitate as Burr slightly uplifted the veil over to cover his husband face in order to see his angelic face. Those beautiful sparkling brown eyes that enchanted him years ago into their first kiss. Alexander and Aaron slightly slid their golden wedding rings onto each other right ring finger. Neither of them forgets to write their vows for each other despite there was no need to but nevertheless both of wanted to show the world their undying love for each other.

"My one and only Alexander, you have taken me out of the darkness of when I assume I'll forever be alone in my life. You walked into my darkness as if God has sent an angel down from heaven above and that angel is you. Alexander, I'll never anyone as loving and caring as you, my love and my Angel" Aaron smile happily as his vowed has the audience nearly on the verge of tears which the same goes for Alexander, who almost kiss him but held back on the tears.

"My Aaron, my only Aaron Burr when I come to a realization that I have felled in love with you. I couldn't imagine my life without you since you were patient and loyal toward others. You're the key to my heart and I know that God has sent you to be my Guardian, Angel. My life would be a constantly mess if you didn't stay by my side till this day on our Wedding. The day I knew it would happen and that we were destined to be together forever." Alexander felt a light blush streaming his face as Aaron softly place his forehead against the Caribbean's. Both of their heart were beating together as one as tears of joy were streaming down Alex's face.

"Together shall we even after death itself" they spoke in unison as their stare into each other eyes once again feeling the love and compassion flying over them. Martha and Lafayette were crying as they knew that Alexander and Aaron are just the perfect couples that are meant to be. Washington wiped a few tears away in order to look strong will for his son.

The Priest smile happily at the young couple before announcing "I may now present to you to kiss the groom"

Aaron and Alexander didn't hesitate one bit as they finally press their lips against each other. The audience began cheering and congratulating the young couple for their marriage. Neither male seems to care nor hear the cheer surrounding them as they were to deeply involve the kiss. Both of them have their memories from the day they first met, to their love confess, to their first, and now this will one of the memories they'll never forget. Aaron and Alexander were happy to be together as husband and husband. 

Done with this part of the Hamburr story in this one shot