It's Quiet Uptown: Jamilton

Modern AU!

Alexander held his beloved eldest daughter Angelica, whom he named after his sister-law once he married Eliza Schuyler years ago. Though Eliza is no longer on this Earth as she gravely passes away from cancer. Hamilton was devastated after the loss of his beloved wife in which it was around the same time Jefferson has lost his beloved Madison from a car accident. Both men were lost and wondering if life had any meaning to them. It probably sounds crazy since Jefferson and Hamilton desperately despite each other ever since they first met. Though now after seeing the similarities between them instead of the differences, the two young male adults has suddenly grown a nonbreaking friendship.

Soon that friendship has suddenly taken another level for both Hamilton and Jefferson as they slowly fallen in love with each other. Three years after dating happily together, the two adults have finally gotten married in Virginia. Their marriage lives have started out very smoothly where the children from both Hamilton and Jefferson previously marriage have grown very close together as if they were related throughout their entire lives. Alexander couldn't be happier than being with his beloved Thomas until one day. That one is where the Virginian has revealed that he had an affair behind the Caribbean immigrant back. That affair nearly tore the marriage and the family apart but Alexander still loves Thomas with all his heart and soul but couldn't seem to forgive Thomas so easily because of this cruel betrayal.

Alexander became very distant with Thomas hardly speaking a few words with him from here and there. Philp and Angelica wanted to hate and despite Thomas but they couldn't since they love him too much that he finally became an actual father to them. Though they could not forget for what Thomas has done to betray their father trusts and love. So the marriage has suddenly grown very intense where you could actually feel within them. Lafayette, Laurens, Hercules nearly wanted to murder the Southern Virginian but decided to be against it since they know that Alexander would never forgive them if they did that. So they're letting Jefferson solve this solution on his own.

Though the solution has suddenly grown more intense as Angelica, the eldest daughter of Alexander and Eliza, the proud stepdaughter of Thomas Jefferson. Who was submitted to the hospital after being shot during a school shooting? The teenage girl was slowly dying due to the loss of the blood, Angelica knew she was going to die, Jefferson knows she was going to die, but Alexander refused to believe it. He convinced himself that she's going to survive but despite the wound struck through between her chest. She could barely speak at the moment but Angie kept on talking for her Papa.

"Un, Deux, Trois, Quatre, Cinq" Alexander whispers

"Six, Sept, Huit, Neuf" Angie replied

This was how she and Philip were taught how to play the piano and French by their mother at first but then Alexander has taken over the position once Eliza passes on. The memories were still fresh in the Caribbean man mind while teaching his first-born children.

"Good" Alexander commented before continue "Un, Deux, Trois, Quatre Cinq..."

"Six... S...Sept...H...Huit" Angie stutter

"Six, Sept, Huit, Neuf.....Sept...Huit...Neuf"

Soon Angelica Hamilton Jefferson has finally passed away in Alexander's arms. The Caribbean Immigrant stutter lightly before screaming in agonizing pain. The sound of a father losing his own child isn't something uncommon to hear in a hospital but still tearing to hear. Alexander continually sobbing onto his deceased daughter body as Thomas tried to comfort him but only receive a slap on the face.

"Don't touch me!!' Alexander shouted before returning his attention back to his deceased daughter whom he still carried in his arms. Thomas didn't flinch since he deserves it for cheating on Alexander and causing so much pain to the family. Now he blames himself for their daughters' death.