Hamburr Forbidden Love Story Part 4

Part 4: I love him

Aaron POV

I was on the doorsteps of Alexander home where I couldn't stop myself from trembling in fear. After Alexander arrives at my apartment with tears in which I fear for the worst. When my love told everything of what happened I was in total shock of how Washington figure out about us seeing each other in secret. Soon he also explains the argument between him and his adoptive father in which tore my heart. I never wanted any of this to happen, I didn't want to be the cause of destroying Alexander, father and son relationship with Washington. He's the only father figure needed in his life since his biological father abandoned him at a young age. I knew how much Alexander appreciated how Washington did everything he could to be the best father for him and Lafayette.

My heart shatters knowing that Alexander would do anything just to stay with him since we both loved each other so much. Though I couldn't let my love and his father relationship becoming an estranged relationship. During the early morning, I decided to visit and perhaps receive Washington blessing for us to date and let us get married. If only I could've stopped shaking and rang the stupid doorbell in which I did without even noticing.Once the door open, luckily it was Martha that open the door instead of George since I didn't want to die today in the morning. She greeted me politely as Martha lead me to the living as she offers me a soda and a few chips. I constantly felt my body trembling due to fear in order to speak with Washington to speak just by myself. Soon my body jolts up by the intention once Washington step in the living room with that overprotective father on his face. This is the most terrifying moment in my entire life.

I knew that I had to this alone since knowing Alexander, things could go downhill in a matter of seconds. Which I decided to myself where I wanted to face Washington alone. Knowingly that I just signed my death wish but I loved Alexander dearly with all my heart and soul. If I haven't met Alexander during our sophomore year, I wouldn't have known the true meaning of love. That same rainy night when we shared our first kiss, I felt the spark coursing through my body. I knew, I just knew that Alexander is the one, I wanted to marry and adopted children with my darling Alex. I never made the best decisions during the time of my past but I'm not the same person I was years ago.

"I see you decided to be on your own, Aaron Burr" Washington spoke

"Yes, sir. As you're aware of why I'm here alone" I said as my voice was quivering lightly

"Alexander, I'm entirely sure"

I took a silently gulp that nearly scratched my throat since the topic of Alexander seems to the intention in the air even thicker than before. I shouldn't be afraid that this man uses to be America top general before retiring and became the principal of our school. Though my love for Alex has suddenly become stronger and consume the fear that was once spreading through my body. Taking a deep breath as I let myself relax for a moment until I began speaking.

"I know you're fully against the relationship that Alexander and I created for almost two years ago. At first, I basically wanted nothing to do with Alexander at all and just get a project done we have but then he started treating me with kindness and as a human being. He treated me like any other human being that I desire for since throughout my entire life. I fell in love with Alexander, sir. I knew you don't appreciate it but I love Alexander Hamilton heart. I would give up my life for him, even it meant a thousand death be slaughtering my story" I confess as I felt thousands of rocks being lifted away from my shoulders.

George Washington stared at me with coldness but also with no emotion as well. Suddenly, out of the blues, he stood up and walked toward me. I never panic nor felt the fear of being rejected by Washington as I confessed my true love for Alexander. With instinct, I immediately stand up as the older man circle around him like a vulture circling around the sky. This moment hours but knowingly it only lasts for a second until Washington stop dead right in front of me. I looked stare into the eyes with no fear but instead, with pure respect, I've for this man since he did everything to give Alexander a good life despite his rough past.

Washington soon gave me a soft smile before offering his hand right in front of me. My heart skips a beat or two as I realize the situation, I just couldn't believe. I didn't hesitate to shake Washington hand with excitement.

"Just be true to my son, I can see how much you love him as he loved you. So cherish him with everything you have" he said

I nodded before hugging the older man as a gratitude for my thanks since Washington has finally approved of me for being Alexander fiancee. We have said our goodbyes before I rushed back to my apartment in order to give my love the wonderful news. I knew, I just knew that with any obstacles that may try to stand in our ways but love overcome anything. I couldn't wait to see Alexander smile that beautiful angelic smile once again. I also couldn't wait for our wedding day.