Burn (Hamilton Version) 2.0

Yes, I know I did write Burn in Hamilton POV but this is the new version since I didn't like how I wrote the original version and wanted to see how much of my writing has improved. Anyway

Roll tape!!

The quietness has itself lay down upon the city of New York City where the Treasurer's Secretary has locked himself in his office. Tears continue streaming down the face of Alexander Hamilton who was reading The Reynolds Pamphlet in his hands. This goddamn pamphlet that was written by his beloved Eliza, whom he loved dearly with his own heart. Hamilton believes that Eliza love him as much as he loved her, or so he thought. The four-page pamphlet was being crumbled as Alexander held it tightly his hands. Everything that was written on every single piece of paper revealed of his darling wife having an affair with James Reynolds. Apparently, the two men have once in the city while Alexander was going on his nightly walks. The two gentlemen had a regular conversation since Reynolds wanted to thank Eliza for giving such a large donation to his family. Believing his wife was helping a low-income family that desperately needed for Susan medication.

The Caribbean Immigrant didn't expect anything out of the ordinary but soon after reading this four-page pamphlet said differently. Once Eliza let the pamphlet be published for the entire city to read and for Alexander to figure it out that his wife...cheated on him behind his back. Eliza cheated on him for almost a month or perhaps longer during the year of 1791 when Alexander finally decided to take a break from work. The Treasurer felt extremely guilty for always working every day for Congress, and so the young father decided to take a break for the first month of summer. Wanting to visit his father in law at Upstate in order to pay him some respect then perhaps take the children to South Carolina in order to visit Laurens wife and daughter. Eliza stays behind since she and Theodosia wanted to open the first private orphanage in New York City in which it was a long goal.

They started off with a little orphanage but continue to grow and so Alexander agrees to let Eliza stay home and complete her dreams. Though who would think that his wife suddenly cheated on him behind his back. Nobody...nobody would've know...not even himself. Once he read the pamphlet tears were streaming down his cheeks before grabbing the pair of scissors and snip his hair short. Luckily his hair was in a ponytail in which took a few snips to cut it off. Lafayette, Burr, Mulligan, and Madison stay by Alexander side until they decided he needed to be alone so they can look after the children. Though Angelica, Alexander and Eliza's first daughter refuse to stay at home and was supposed to be asleep in the room next door to Alexander office. Angie watches her father anguish in pain by his broken heart in which she shares the same pain with him.

Alexander has an endless stack of letters, drawing, and pictures of him and Eliza together. During their early years of being a young couple, Eliza and he would write an endless amount of love letters to each other. Alexander even draws some of the scenery of their first dates in which they were cheesy but nevertheless romantic as it always ends with them kissing passionately. Soon Elizabeth Hamilton enter her husband office feeling extremely guilty and embarrassed that Alexander has to find out about the affair this way.

Angie watches her parents stood in silence for what feels likes forever until Alexander turn his back on Eliza cold-heartedly but it was understandable. Soon her father picked one of the letters that he treasures dearly to his heart for all these years that meant special to him and him only but so far not anymore.

I saved every letter you wrote to me

From the moment I read them

I knew I was yours

You say I was yours

I thought I was yours

Do you know what Lafayette say,