Guilt (Hamilton X SIX fanfic)

Guilt

Warning: This does involved and mentioned about the misused of a gun

It's the spring of 2019, just another regular day. Kids are laughing and playing around the parks. While the parents are talking to one another. Everything seems to be going alright except for one household. Alexander Hamilton and Cathrine Parr both figure it something terrible. Something that two old friends never suspect in their life. Someone has been messing around with his gun

 Who? They don't know and this is a serious matter. With 9 teens in the household anyone could've picked up the gun by accident. If they've seen it the first time. The gun seems to be touched more than one time. Alexander and Parr have no choice but to confront the kids. Which means taking them out of school early. Though it has to be done. 

  Cathy decided to pick up the children from school. The two adults both knew that if Alexander picked the children up. He would automatically lose his mind at them. She left the apartment in order to pick up the children. How did both adults knee about the gun being misused. Well you see the weapon was out of its case. The bullets were scattered around his drawer. Why would one of his children's would ever mess around with his gun? They should've known better than that. Hopefully this is just a huge misunderstanding. 

~ An hour later ~

Philip, Angelica, AJ, James, John, Williams, Eliza, Philip II, and Kathrine Howard were shocked to say the least. Not only to be taken out of school early but also it was Cathy that picked them up. They wonder what was going on? Sense Cathy was tense and quiet. Which was extremely opposite of her personality. Realizing the suspense of the situation so the children kept their mouth shut until on the way home. The children looked at each other with concerned looks.

Arriving home all 9 teens see their father sitting at the table with a serious look. They all gulped nervously before taking their seats at the table. Cathy sat next to Alexander holding his hand gently before he spoke.

"Kids sit down. I wanna have a talk" he said

Philip nearly went pale by the sound of his father's voice. Knowing that quiet and angry tone in Alexander's voice. He knew that this is a serious conversation. His thoughts were interrupted by the words coming from his father. 

"I'm going to show you something and you better be honest with me. Understand?" Said Alexander 

"Yes, Sir" replied the teens 

Alexander places the gun on the table. Philip and Angelica automatically went pale. Eliza and Philip II were shocked that their father had a gun. James, John,  and Williams, were very quiet as they never knew about the gun. Except for AJ and Kitty looked at each other with extreme guilt.

"Who's been messing around with my gun?" Asked Alexander

Kitty and AJ looked at each other before raising their hands. This causes both Alexander and Cathy's  jaws nearly dropped to the ground. Philip and the others were quickly dismissed to their bedrooms. Unaware of what consequences their siblings may face. Alexander was too stun to even speak at the moment. He just couldn't understand why they would do something so reckless? Alexander just went into the kitchen and began crying in silence. Cathrine Parr rage was beyond the perimeter of anger.

"Why Would You Mess Around With A Gun!!??" She yelled 

"Didn't think nothing of it. And it wasn't loaded" Kitty confessed 

" That doesn't matter!! What if you shot James? What if the gun went off and shot an innocent person?! What if you accidentally shot yourself? How could you explain yourself to us and the hospital!!!??" 

Kitty and AJ shrink in shame and embarrassment by Cathy yelling at them. She never raised her voice at any of them before. Despite the fact of the crimes fit the punishment. The two teens looked down at the table while Cathy continued to scolded at them. 

"Go to your room. Alexander and I will have a long chat" said Cathrine 

AJ and Kitty headed upstairs to their bedroom just waiting for the outcomes of their punishment. Till then it'll be a very long time for both of them to either have Parr or Hamilton to ever trust them again.

TBC