A Bet Is A Bet

A Bet Is A Bet

Third POV

Today of all days just happen to be on a Friday where all regular teens were waiting for the weekends. Well, at least most teens anyway well during rehearsal during the theatre art club. There one flamboyant male teen whose pride is going to be taken for the worst. You see people the one and only Thomas Jefferson. A very loud, sassy, and over self-confidence has suddenly and stupidly made a bet with the quiet John Adams. Apparently, both of them were running President for student council and they both thought "Hey why don't make a bet". The two teens agree that the person who lost becoming student council President. Would eventually become Vice President the loser will have to wear a dress. Not just any dress oooh no. This was an old fashioned white dress with a maid headdress. The dress has a frilly fabric by the strap, chest area, and the hem of the dress. How did something like this ever come to the Southern male?

Well, you see Thomas being the over self-confidence didn't put much effort during the election as Adams did. Giving out his speeches and passing out petitions to be signed. Basically getting rid off some of the school most ridiculous rules. This went on till the announcement the first day of 2nd semester is when the winner of the Student Council. Since both Jefferson and Adams are the only seniors that apply for the position well, it wasn't hard for the people decided their President. During the homeroom period is when the final vote counts have proclaimed. And, ladies and gentlemen as the drums rolls it wasn't a surprise that John Adams won the election by a landslide. Not only was the cocky Southern teen in shock and also in pure embarrassment. Since the day where everyone is wearing of what our beloved mothers and fathers during the late 1700s and early 1800s. Not to mention that he's gonna have to wear that ugly and hideous dress during their first meeting today!!!!

Jefferson wishes that he and his big mouth stay shut and never made that silly bet with Adams. But nope!! His cockiness and pride got in the way and flow over his poofy afro hair. Well, a bet is a bet. You can't escape from the wrath of pride and very egotistical attitude. The Southern male took a deep breath before entering the classroom where they were having a meeting. Luckily, it was only James Madison, Aaron Burr, and dear lord heaven Alexander Hamilton. All three of them looked at the tall teen before the immigrant began bursting out laughing. The Caribbean immigrant wearing his green suit was too busy just dying of laughter. Aaron tries not to follow his friend compliance but it was difficult not too since Jefferson looked like a complete fool. While his best friend is in deep shock, basically gobsmack by the outfit of this white dress.

"hahaha...I thought rubber duckies were enough to satisfy you" Hamilton tease

"Fuck you!" Jefferson barks

At least it was only them at the moment before the rest of the student council members were here. Though John Adams is just watching the entire show while eating some popcorn. Aaron Burr with a little smirk on his face. While holding a feather duster before placing it in Thomas' hand with a confused look on his face.

"What's this for?" Jefferson ask

"You miss a spot" Aaron replied

"What spot?"

"The spot you lost during the election"

This was a topping of an ice cream sundae which causes all three teens including Adams dying of laughter. Dropping down to the ground on a verge of tears with red faces but neither of them could stop laughing. Jefferson just glares at them with anger but couldn't say anything to them. As he remembers that he brought this upon himself. Once again...

A Bet Is A Bet

Disclaimer: This a fanfic I wrote for a Tumblr User that draw Hamilton fanfic both Historical and the musical cast and yes, I do have a Tumblr account but really use it much lately. But I'm slowly getting back to it. Anyway, goodbye.