The Reynolds Pamphlet(Eliza Version)

In the early morning of the summer in the year of 1797 where as people all over New York City where reading a four-page pamphlet. A few people were gossiping about the four-page pamphlet until it became a spread news all over the city. Hercules Mulligan and Aaron Burr were reading this four-page pamphlet in anger but also in pain for their closet friend in Congress. Jefferson and Madison were also reading this terrifying pamphlet that was spreading like wildfire throughout the city. Both men were afraid of Hamilton reaction once they were reading it. He locked himself inside his office in silent where they usually her him scrubbing from paper to paper with his quill. So far nothing unlike outside in the city. Martha Jefferson, Dolley Madison, and Theodosia Burr were grinning devilishly as they spread the news of the pamphlet.

The Reynolds Pamphlet!

Theodosia/Dolley/ Lafayette:

Have you read this?!

Theodosia/Dolley/Martha:

Eliza Hamilton had a torrid affair

And she wrote it down right there!

Martha:

Highlight!

Theodosia/ Eliza:

"The charge against me is a connection with one,

Maria Reynolds!

For purposes of Improper Speculations!

My real crime is an amorous connection

With her husband

For a considerable time

With her knowing

Consents!"

Theodosia/Dolley/Martha:

DAMN!

People all over the city were reading the four-page pamphlet in shock as Eliza reveals that she had an affair with James Reynolds. This young Reynolds man was known for being a notorious liar and a player all over New York City. He was also known for sleeping with many men wives in order to obtain high payment. Which Elizabeth Hamilton was glad to cooperate with Maria Reynolds in order to pay almost two thousand in cash to keep the affair a secret. Though the secret didn't last long when Theodosia and her two sidekicks (The wives of Jefferson and Madison) accuse Hamilton wife of embezzling money from the orphanage storage. Though that wasn't the case so instead Eliza decided to reveal her affair on a four-page pamphlet before letting it be published for the entire city probably even for the whole world to read with their own eyes. Theodosia couldn't think that her dream has finally come true the wife of Washington right-hand man, has suddenly fallen down by her own doom.

Eliza/Theodosia:

"I have frequent meetings with him

Most of them at my own house"

Martha:

At her own house?!

Dolley:

At her own house

Jefferson/Madison:

DAMN!!

Eliza/Theodosia:

"Mr. Hamilton with our children

Being absent on a visit to my father"