He used to be Mine (Hamilton Version)

Sequel to: Remember Me (forgot to mention that its modern AU)

Song: She used to be mine (Waitress), but I decided to change a few words and made it more male version in which I don't own the song

Anyway, roll type!

Modern AU

Alexander Hamilton has another dreadful day at work in which brought his eight children along with him. It's like bringing a small group of kindergarters on a field trip by the way how people look at him. Many men were snickering behind his back or would pity him. Women gave him a disapproving look not saying a word while some of them were be gossiping to create rumors to go around town. Though they don't know the whole story that Alexander is enduring. The pain he still feels three months when his wife, Elizabeth Schuyler abandoned him and his eight children behind. He didn't understand why she would abandon the children as well when they needed her the most. Well, that doesn't anymore since he tore her picture off the family portrait for good. Philip and Angelica worry their Papa the most since it's been on him the most ever since Eliza left. Though they also felt betrayed by their mother since how could she? How dare she abandoned her family and longtime husband? No one knew, not even the Caribbean immigrant. It was best for him and the rest of the Hamilton children to forget their mother.

All her pictures were taken off from the walls of their house. Hamilton replaces her pictures with the children pictures from their 1st birthdays to the current days. Just without Eliza in any of them. It was hard to accept the fact that Eliza is now gone from their lives forever but it's her choice.

It was pouring cats and dogs in the city of New York whereas the eight children were happily dry up from their baths. Alexander decided to put all them to sleep after letting them finish their hot cocoa. The youngers quadruplets were easily put down to sleep whereas the older quadruplets it was a bit tougher but they obey their father wishes. Alexander watches his children sleeping peacefully in which ease his shattered heart. Walking toward his bedroom before looking deeply in the mirror of the reflection of his younger self back in high school. The loudmouth and overconfident boy he once knew but soon became a heartbroken single father of eight children. He thought he knew himself but turns out...he doesn't know about himself anymore.

It's not simple to way

That most days I don't recognize me

That this tie and this suit

That office and its patrons

Have taken more than I gave them

It's not easy to know

I'm not anything like I use to be, although it's true

I use to be the attention sweet center

I still remember that boy

The high school Hamilton often challenged his theater teacher Mr. King III mostly every day during senior year. In fact, that's what made him very likable and unlikeable by some of his peers but he didn't care. By the end of the senior year, Hamilton written the most popular hip-hop broadway musical based on Lin Miranda Manuel. It was beautiful and a lot of fun to do with his friends and adoptive parents. Soon in college, he works very hard about becoming a lawyer. Now that what he is and was very happy about it especially after marrying Eliza. Soon when the first quadruplet came along, that's when Hamilton began focusing on bringing more money to support his wife and children. It was tiring but it was worth spending many all-nighters. Once the second quadruplet came into his life that when Hamilton began working even harder than ever.