So Close (Burrmads)

Prompt: I'd never dreamed of falling in love. And yet, here I was. Falling into the arms of a man I'd just met

Aaron POV

I couldn't believe I actually promise Jefferson that I would take out his boyfriend out to the Senior Prom. I didn't want to go to this stupid prom in the first since I haven't gone to any school dance, not since Theodosia. At the end of our freshmen, the school held a spring dance and is where I met the love of my life, the only women that caught the attention of my eyes. I remember when I first held her in my arms as we slow dance across the room. That night was always the most magical night of my entire life. That is when Theodosia and I finally proclaim our love for each other. Soon we began dating but..before the beginning of our Sophomore year, I lost my beloved Theodosia from an illness. Since then, I never went to another school dance it reminded me too much of Theodosia. I know it sounded ridiculous but if you been in my shoes...you would understand my pain of when I lost Theodosia.

Though here I am at the doorsteps of Jefferson boyfriend apartment. From what I recall as I and Jefferson texted I remember he once told me that his boyfriend parents kicked him out of the house after coming out. I swear it sucks knowing how your parents just turn your back on you just because you're not the ideal doll that they imagine. Well, we're not our parents fucking dolls. We're also humans being with emotions and also struggle with the drama from losing the people that we love and troubles at school. Snap out of Burr, you need to bring yourself back to reality, you need to focus. You promise Thomas that you would take his boyfriend out to the Senior Prom. Even though you don't want to. Sighing quietly as I have a short flashback appearing in my mind.

Flashback: A week ago

I was just minding my own business with as I buried myself in my book before feeling my phone vibrating. It was rare for my phone to be vibrating since it was either from Mulligan or Alexander. Just letting you know that I'm very protective of my friends especially Alexander since he's very sensitive in which I intended to be a bit overprotective with Alexander the most. When I first met him, I thought he was another stuck up and loud-mouthed person. But then when I realize he was an orphan like me I sympathize him in which we both confirm that I would take Alexander and the gangs under my wings.

When I saw it was text from Jefferson, an old friend I haven't talk to in awhile since he was in France for the time begin. I was surprised he would be texting me at a time like this.

Thomas:

Hey Burr, can do me a favor?

Me:

What did you do this time?

I knew Jefferson for a long time before knowing Hamilton since we both went to the same middle school together. So he kind was a troublemaker back then and I would have to bail him out sometimes with a few teachers here and there including the principal. I wasn't sure how I did it back then but looks like Thomas needed my assistance again to get his ass out the mess he bring himself this time.

Thomas:

Ouch, I'm hurt. Don't worry, I'm not in trouble. I need you to do something for me

Me:

What is it?

Thomas:

I know this is a huge favor but can you take my boyfriend James Madison to the Senior Prom?

Me:

No Way!

Thomas was well aware of how I felt about school dances since I wasn't over Theodosia just yet. The thought of going to the school dance will bring the memories on how I gain and lost my beloved Theodosia at the end. Though I haven't fully met Thomas boyfriend I saw him once or twice. He a kind young boy that I can tell much just from his appearance. Jefferson kept persisting on me to take James out to the Senior Prom. Until I finally gave in.