CHAPTER 1:PAST

💋💋Few information to know before reading 💋💋

YOUR NAME: Y/N

NICK NAME: N/N

LAST NAME: L/N

MOTHER'S NAME: M/N

FATHER'S NAME: F/N

HAIR COLOR: H/C

EYE COLOR: E/C

QUIRK: CRYSTAL & DEMON EYE'S

CRYSTAL: You can manipulate crystals, you can create anything that involves Crystal's. Your crystals are hard to break and a lot like a diamond. You can control the hardest of your crystals. And you got this quirk from your father.💙

DOWN SIDES: You will lost consciousness after using it non stop,and if you over used it. But you will eventually recover after.👑

DEMON EYE'S: You can have super speed and super strength. Your hair turns white and your eyes turns red when you use this quirk. Their is still a lot for you to know about this quirk. You got this quirk from your mother.👀

DOWN SIDES: Your personality change and your emotions will be gone if you over use it.👑

🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶

Y/N please hide under your bed and stay quiet, Daddy will take care of this and mommy will be fine.
Y/N nod's and proceed to hide under her bed and waited for something to happened.

Until she heard a woman screamed from the living room and then the shouting went on and on.

And Y/N knew that the one who screamed was her mother and the shouting came from her father.

The voices that came from the living room was now gone and it was a complete silence.

Y/N froze from her position when she heard a slight sound of someone opening the door of her room. She placed both her hands in her face to cover her mouth. Y/N could feel her sweat dropped from her forehead and the feeling inside her that she wants to scream.

The sound of the foot steps were getting closer and closer to where Y/N was hiding. And at that moment Y/N was so scared and was about to scream. But she was able to control her self and kept quiet so nobody would notice her.

Unfortunately something did happened and the foot steps stop right next to Y/N's bed. Y/N closed her eyes not wanting to see who the person was. And suddenly someone grab Y/N's feet and drag her out of her hiding spot. And throw her in the concrete wall in her bedroom, the impact was strong enough to make Y/N spit out her saliva.

Y/N instantly open her eyes and saw a person with a black jacket with
a hoodie that covers the Head and a white fox designed mask that covers his/her face. But Y/N noticed that the jacket was already tainted with Red color liquids. Y/N know that those red liquids were blood and she can already smell them. The person was carrying a sword that looks like a katana.

Y/N could feel her self trembling in fear as her tears ran down to her face. The person started to move closer towards Y/N and grab Y/N's face and Left her up from The ground only holding her face.

Y/N was shaking and to scared to fight back, all she could think of was her father F/N and her mother M/N.

"Mommy...daddy..."Y/N said between tears