CHAPTER 5: HEROES VS VILLAINS part (1)

🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌺🌺🌺🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻

Y/N woke up early and headed to school.

When she arrived she sit on her chair.

She placed her head on the desk and her (hair length) hair was all over the desk.

As time flew,the whole room was now filled.

🐚💮💮Y/N's POV💮💮🐚

Today is the day that all might will be teaching us, and I'm so excited to see if he really is capable of teaching highschool kids like me.

"I mean he has been really teaching me but I want to see what could he really do around other students" I thought to myself.

I look up on what's in front of me and I was now facing shoto's back.

I have never really talked or in a conversation with him.

So I guess I should give it a try.

"Hey shoto--- I was been cut off by the sudden entry of all might.

I mean everyone who's inside the room was surprised except for Bakugou.

He just looks like he didn't care at all.

I just sigh,. "I should have told him to enter the room by opening the door,not breaking it".

I look at all might and even though, I have been living with the world's No.1 hero.

I kinda feel surprised also...

All might told us to that we will have to experience a battle...A HERO VS VILLAIN battle.

He told us to wear our hero costumes and head out at the training ground outside.

And we all did what he told us to,I walk up and get my HERO costume.

I remembered that my costume was a bit exposing and it may show too much skin. And it is really fitting so I can move faster.

I was hesitating to get out of the changing rooms because I felt embarrassed to myself

After all the debating, of going out or not, to myself.
I've come out of the decision to get out of the changing room at last.

Before all of us could see each other's costumes,we were in a black path.

All that we could see is All might in the light.

I was about to start walking towards all might,but I tripped.

I thought that I was about to kiss the ground but I stopped.

Even though it was dark and not easy to see who the person who saved me from my fall.

I could tell that his/her hands were wearing something big.