CHAPTER 23: INTERNSHIP (part 2)

°°°🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭°°°

Y/N's POV

I took a deep breath before I attempted on twisting the door knob. Knowing that a new memory and experience will be waiting for me over the other side of the room.

But I stopped and chose on not to open them and just stared at the door.

I was now practically outside of best jeanist room, and just too nervous to even open the door as I just stood outside like a statue.

Some of the heroes who where working on best jeanist's company have passed me by. Brows furrowed with confusion seen in their faces as one of them tried approaching me with a worried look.

"Is there something I could help you miss?" The hero asked politely and gently patted my stiff shoulders, but then eased after that.

"Ohh~im fine actually,just a little nervous for my first day" I nervously smiled.

"Hmm! It would seem that your his student intern are you?!" He smiled at me.

"Yeah I am his intern actually." I nervously robbed the back of my head and flashed him another awkward Smile.

"Well?,if your his intern then what are you waiting for? Go inside...you can't just stand there and have a staring contest with his door you know!" He chuckled and gestured at the door.

I turned to glanced at him and gave him a confident Smile and averted my focus on the door in front. I closed my eyes as I slowly walked towards it and this time I finally managed to open the door easily.

I opened my eyes and was shocked at the sight that was in front of me.

A familiar spicky ash blonde haired boy with a red orb glaring right at me right across the hall. Digging holes in my confused face as I ignored his glares and my eyes traveling every corner of the room. I noticed that their are just me, Bakugou and jeanist inside the well decorated room.

"THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING HERE Y/N!?" Bakugou yelled at me, which made me startled a bit in surprised. And best jeanist who was sitting on his chair right beside the explosion boy stood up from his seat.

"Bakugou down boy! Down!.." Best jeanist gestured Bakugou to stop yelling.

"THE FUCK ARE YOU CALLING DOWN?!...DOWN MY ASS!" He retorted.

"Bakugou restraint your foul mouth!" Best jeanist ordered and that made Bakugou shut himself up. Although he is still shaking in irritation.

Bakugou turned around to face me with a bit confused and annoyed expression.

"Hey baku-bro!." I awkwardly smiled at my friendly looking friend as he rolled his eyes on me.

"Piss off will yah!" He groaned and clicked his tongue.

I just sighed in defeat as I approached best jeanist's who was just watching me... correction...he looks like scanning through every part of me while silently sitting on his beloved chair.

"...Weird..." I exclaimed in my head.

"Welcome Y/n L/n, as you know I'm the pro. Hero best jeanist" He started and stood from his seat. " I have drafted you because I could see a great future in you, thanks to your performance at the sports festival. I can analyze your behavior, attitude, skills, along with your quirk." Best jeanist exclaimed and stared at me.