CHAPTER 7: FORGIVEN

💣💣💣💣💣💣💣💣💣💣💣💣💣💣💣💣💣💣💣💣💣💣💣💣💣

Bakugou was walking away from UA and suddenly stopped by Izuku.

Bakugou glared at Izuku and then started walking away from him. But Izuku stopped him again and said.

"Kacchan why did you hurt her!!!?" Izuku shouted while nervously shaking.

Bakugou stopped moving and was just standing, Izuku was now facing Bakugou's back and said.

"Kacchan I'm sorry for shouting at you, it's just that what you did to Y/N is really--- Izuku was been cut off by Bakugou.

"SHUT UP YOU FUCKING DEKU!!!...YOUR THE ONE WHO I WANTED TO FIGHT BUT YOU BRING THAT GIRLFRIEND OF YOURS TO FIGHT AGAINST ME!!!...ITS NOT MY FAULT THAT SHE STUPIDLY DECIDED TO FIGHT ME WHEN SHE KNOWS THAT SHE COULDN'T HANDLE ME!!!..." BAKUGOU shouted while turning around and was now facing Izuku

"And why didn't you stopped attacking her when you Know that she can't beat you at all!!!..." Izuku shouted while tears where forming around his big green eyes.

Bakugou grip his hand and shouted.

"IT'S BECAUSE I DON'T WANT TO LOSE AGAINST ANYONE WHO TRY TO BECOME FAR MORE STRONGER THAN ME!!!!...." Bakugou shouted at Izuku.

"BUT NOW I LOST!!!...I LOST BECAUSE OF YOUR STUPID TACTICS!!!..AND THE WORST PART IS I LOST AGAINST A QUIRKLESS IDIOT AND A STUPID GIRL!!!..." Bakugou shouted while tears where forming around his crimson eyes.

"I'm not QUIRKLESS anymore and I had a quirk!!!..it may not be my quirk but I will use it to over come any obstacles that hit me!!!" Izuku shouted.

Bakugou was silent for a while...
And then forget about the thing that Izuku tell him and just said.
"I didn't mean to hurt her..." Bakugou exclaimed while wiping his tears away.

Izuku was surprised to see Bakugou tearing up and how honest he is about everything that happened today.

Until all might showed up and patted Bakugou on the back and said.

"THANK YOU FOR BEING HONEST YOUNG BAKUGOU!!!... BUT ALWAYS CONTROL YOUR SELF WHEN IT COMES TO THINGS LIKE THIS!!!!. ...." All might exclaimed calming Bakugou up.

"All might, you were listening all this time!!!..." Izuku asked.

"Unfortunately YES!!!..." All might replied to Izuku.

"WHATEVER!!!.." Bakugou exclaimed while turning away from all might and Izuku.

"YOUNG BAKUGOU,I THINK YOU SHOULD AT LEAST TALK TO Y/N!!!..." All might said.

"I'LL TALK TO HER IF HAVE THE TIME TO!!!..." Bakugou exclaimed while continued walking away from both Izuku and all might. until he can't be seen by the two persons he left behind.

"So all might can I asked you something!!!?" Izuku asked to all might.

" What is it young midoriya?" All might said while transforming into his slim body.

"Don't mind me asking, what is your relationship with Y/N-CHAN!!!.. I mean you really care for her more than anyone in the room!!!" Izuku asked

"Am I that obvious!!!?" All might said a bit nervous.

"Yeah and especially when everyone see you at the battle of Y/N and Bakugou,they told me that you were so mad when you saw Y/N got hurt and you yelled at Bakugou on the mic,but unfortunately he wasn't wearing it!!!..." Izuku exclaimed.

"Alright then midoriya my boy!,I adopted Y/N and it makes me her guardian or so called father..." All might explained.

"What!!!...so that's why she was with you in the video and did she know about you passing me your powers!!!?" Izuku said a bit surprised and worried.