CHAPTER 20: SPORTS FESTIVAL (part 8)

🍥🍥🍥🍥🍦🍦🍦🍦🍥🍥🍥🍥

"Alright now, your good to go for the awarding ceremony" Recovery Girl smiled at Y/N."Thank you recovery girl!" You smiled back at her.

Y/N stood up and walked her way to where the ceremony was about to be held. As she walked through the hallways,she saw a familiar spicky red haired boy.

Y/N smiled, knowing that it was no other than kirishima who was walking through the hallway. Y/N approached kirishima and gently tapped his shoulders. Kirishima halted and turned his head to face a (H/C) haired girl.

"Y/N!!!..so good to see you again!" Kirishima smiled and gave you a big hug.

"Wait!are you already healed after that match with Bakugou?" Kirishima asked with a worried tone and released Y/N from the hug.

"Yeah,I'm fine now." Y/N calmly replied and gave kirishima a thumbs up.

"Now that's good to hear!" Kirishima sighed and closed his eyes in relief.The two walked side by side until they reached the grounds where the ceremony was about to be held.

FAST FORWARD

"Now let's move on to the awarding ceremony!!!.." midnight announced as fireworks blasted itself up in the sky.

Everyone's eyes widened in shocked as they watch Bakugou,all chained up like a wild animal in his beloved 1st place throne.

Y/N was placed 2nd, while todoroki was 3rd. Y/N gazed at Bakugou and sighed,she muttered underneath her breath. "You shouldn't have gone wild after you just woke up your tiny little rest"

"No holding back mr.first place!" You gave Bakugou an innocent smile as he continued to scream and try and break through the metal chains.

"What a blood thirsty beast" Tokoyami exclaimed through the crowd while denki and kirishima, shook their heads in agreement.

Izuku and the others cheered up for their winner classmates. As midnight started to announce the placers.

"Now for the medals!.. presenting them this year!is you know who!" Midnight exclaimed with excitement.

"I AM HERE-" all might shouted from the sky as he landed on the ground but was cut off by midnight.

"He is everyone's hero! All Might!!!" She announced as the crowd started to gather around and taking pictures of all might.

"Cut you off sorry~" Midnight apologize to all might.

"Poor all might" Y/N sighed as she smiled in pity at her father's failed attempt.

The crowd with some pro heroes in it started to chatter something while others just cheered and took pictures of the winners. All might approached approached todoroki as he started the giving of medals.

"Congratulations young todoroki! For being in third place!!!.." all might placed the medal on todoroki's neck.

"Todoroki,you held back.You didn't use your fire on the match between you and Bakugou. Was there a reason for that?" All might asked todoroki.