CHAPTER 22: INTERNSHIP (part 1)

🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱

"Say Y/N-chan! What hero agency would you go to?" Uraraka smiled at the (H/C) haired girl who was eating her lunch.

"Hmm?..." Y/N rubbed her temples as she tried to recall the name of the hero that scouted her from the past sports festival event.

"Ah!..it's best jeanist!..yeah...him.." Y/N replied to Uraraka who gasp in surprised at her statement.

"Wow!..best jeanist!,he drafted you to his agency?!" Uraraka smiled and gave Y/N a thumbs up.

Y/N felt flattered and just nod in agreement to her brunette haired friend. Y/N continued eating her food while she listens to Uraraka. She knew that her friend was drafted by another hero,and Uraraka was very happy about it.

"Hmm?... Uraraka, where is Izuku and Lida?" Y/N asked curiously and turned her head from left to right, just to find her straight man with glasses friend,and her cinnamon roll.

"Ohh?..I don't actually know either,..but Lida seems to be spacing out lately" Uraraka replied with a concern look.

"..Heh?..is that so?...well,I can't really notice it because I'm kinda seating all the way behind todoroki!" Y/N muttered calmly.

"But!... whatever it is thats bothering him!,will do everything we can to help him in whatever ways we could!" Y/N reassured her worried friend.

Uraraka nodded in agreement and smiled as they both finished their lunch and returned back to the classroom.

TIME SKIP

"Y/N are you ready?" All might asked as he looked at the (H/C) haired girl standing near the grave stone of her late father. As she where there to take a little visit before departing to her One week hero internship.

She turned her head around to face all might with a warm Smile." Yep!.." Y/N replied and slowly walked away from the grave and approached all might.

And all might welcomed the girl with a big hug as she hugged back." You've grown so much!~" All might smiled as he patted Y/N's head.

TIME SKIP

Everyone was already at the train station to go on each of their picked hero agency's. Y/N was just leaning on the pillars while her headphones were placed on her ears,as she listened to her favorite music.

"Y/N?...Y/N!!..." Izuku called out from behind her as he gently tapped her shoulders.

Y/N turned around and faced her broccoli friend with a smile plastered on her face." What is it Izuku?"she exclaimed.

"I just want to tell you good luck and since we're parting away for about one week,I'm sure that I'll miss you along with everyone too!" Izuku boldly exclaimed with a smile.

Y/N smiled back and gave Izuku a hug."Ohh!..Izuku!your so sweet!.. I'll miss you too!good luck ok and stay safe!" She patted his back.

"Hmm!..stay safe too!" Izuku exclaimed and released from the hug.

"By the way, did you gave your regards to everyone?" Y/N questioned Izuku.

"Yeah!. pretty much, except the people that are not wanting them!" Izuku muttered as the two of them turned to face a certain blonde who was hanging around kirishima and sero. Practically not giving a damn about the two.