CHAPTER 11: LEAGUE OF VILLAINS

🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍦🍦

While Y/N was still running, she saw Izuku,tsuyu,and mineta hiding in the water. While aizawa was now pinned down to the ground. And his elbows skin, is shattered like a broken glass.

And the one that pinned him down was a big bird like person with a muscled body. And another villain standing next to them is the baby blue haired man with hands covering his face.

"His the one that appeared from the portal earlier!" Y/N exclaimed her my head.

And then the smoke man appeared next to him.

"That's the dude who sucked my friends!!!.." Y/N exclaimed with a serious look on her face.

Y/N ran as fast as she could without using her super speed or being noticed, towards Izuku and the others.

But before she could reach them, the baby blue haired man appeared right in front of them. He was about to grab tsuyu's face.

"Not so fast Handy Man!!!.." Y/N shouted and without knowing she used her crystals quirk towards the villain.

But he dodge it, and when he touched Y/N's crystals, it slowly shattered. And that left her with no other choice but to fight him with all she got.

She activate her demon eye quirk, and used super speed to move towards Izuku,tsuyu, and mineta and also aizawa. And grabbed them, and put them to a better place.

Y/N lay aizawa in the ground gently, and she told Izuku,mineta and tsuyu to help aid aizawa. Tsuyu and mineta nods, but Izuku was filled with a bunch of questions.

"Y/N why is your hair looked like that!?and how did you moved so quickly without us Even noticing!?" Izuku asked while still confused.

"Now is not the time Izuku!..please bring Aizawa-sensei to safety,please!" Y/N pleaded at Izuku.

Izuku nod in agreement and went on to help tsuyu and mineta holding aizawa.

Y/N on the other hand, noticed that the baby blue haired man was getting irritated.

And he's starting to scratch his neck, The smoke man tried to calm him down.

"Tomura,please control yourself!" The smoke man said.

"So his tomura huh!" Y/N said in her head.

"Shut up kurogiri!!!..." Tomura said irritated.

And then tomura stopped scratching his neck,and just glared at me.