CHAPTER 9: MOMENT

😣😣😣😣😣😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😇😇😇😡😡😰😍😍😍😘😘😆😚

Y/N and Bakugou was squeezed by the crazy panicking crowd of UA students.

"What the hell?" Bakugou growled.

While trying to push himself from the tight squeeze of the crowd.
He then glanced at Y/N who was also squeeze towards him.

"Shit this is not good" Bakugou stated in his head while trying to get away from Y/N.

Bakugou was moving roughly, just to get a space from Y/N.

But he failed, because Everytime he moves the people on his back keeps pushing him right towards Y/N's body.

Y/N was pinned on to a wall and her boob's were attached to Bakugou's chest.

Y/N felt embarrassed and at the same time gasping for air.

Y/N's feet couldn't reach the ground, so she was hanging on Bakugou in appropriate position, where her boob's were glued to the spicky haired boy.

"The hell!!!...Stop pushing me!!!!...." Bakugou shouted but wasn't heard by the panicking crowd.

Bakugou then again glanced back at Y/N and he saw that her face was now bright red.

"THE FUCK!?WHY DO YOU LOOK LIKE A TOMATO?" Bakugou blurted out confused, while still being pushed by the crowd.

"It's not my fault that were in an embarrassing position!!!..." Y/N blurted out while staring right at Bakugou who looked confused.

Bakugou then noticed that the way of him and Y/N's position was quite stupid

Bakugou then noticed that the way of him and Y/N's position was quite stupid. He started to feel his chick's redden due from embarrassment.

"JUST SHUT UP YOU FUCKING BITCH,YOU AND YOUR STUPID BOOBS ARE THE ONE That's STICKING TO ME IS AT FAULT!!.." Bakugou blurted out while his face was turning into a bright red, avoiding eye contact with her.

And then silent covered the both of them except the noise from the crowd that was crushing them.

Y/N diverted her eyes away from Bakugou and she sigh and closed her eyes.

"What did I got myself into?"  Y/N worriedly mumbled to herself.

Until Bakugou left her up by the waist and her breasts was now facing his neck and she was now more taller than him.

💙💓💓💖Y/N'S POV💖💓💓💙

"Why is this idiot making things worst than it is now!!!" I shouted in my head and was now even blushing harder than before.

"Bakugou what are you doing? Your making this position even embarrassing than before!!!.." I blurted out while blushing madly.