CHAPTER 6: HEROES VS VILLAINS (part 2)

🕛🕛🕛🕛🕛🕛⚓⚓⚓⚓🕛🕛🕛🕛🕛🕛🕛🕛🕐🕐🕐🕐🕐🕐🕐

💿💿🔮🎵Y/N's POV🎵🔮💿💿

After running away from Bakugou I decided to stop and lay Izuku gently on the ground.

I mean I had been carrying him a couple minutes ago.

"Izuku I want you to go find the bomb and I will take care of Bakugou!!!.." I exclaimed dominantly so he won't be beaten up by Bakugou.

"But----i cut him off by saying.

"Please Izuku, I don't want you to get hurt and Time is also running, if you continued fighting him with full of hesitation then you will lose against him!!!..." I stated trying to convince him.

" Alright then, I'm going to find the bomb and I will do my best to get it done and help you afterwards!!!" Izuku replied.

"Thanks you Izuku for understanding,now go so you can still make it!!!call me if their are problems!!!.." I shouted while running away from Izuku and headed somewhere else.

~~~~~~~

After a while I can hear foot steps coming from the other side of the room.

I tried to look if who's in there and I then all of a sudden I was hit by an explosion that came from no other than Bakugou.

I was blown away for a couple of meters away from my recent position.

Luckily I managed to somehow create a tiny shield crystal,but it didn't cover me whole.

When I tried to take a quick pick at Bakugou I saw him walking towards me with a pissed off look.

I saw Bakugou and his expression was mad, and it seems like he wants a rematch from Izuku.

But unfortunately for him Izuku was no longer with me.

"OUT OF THE DAMN WAY YOU FUCKING SLUT!!!..." Bakugou shouted while releasing another explosion right at my face.

But I dodge it and jump right above him and kicked him right in the face.

"Don't you ever call me a slut again" I said in low toned and in a serious face.

Bakugou then stand up from his laying position.

He then shot death glares at me and I suddenly feel chills running down my spine.

"Man... does glares can kill people?" I thought to myself.

"HOW DARE YOU FUCKING BITCH!!!..." Bakugou shouted and blasted me multiple times in a row.

I used my crystals to try and block every explosion he gave me but I still got damaged.