CHAPTER 16: SPORTS FESTIVAL (Part 4)

💗💗💗💗💗💗💟💟💟💖💟💟💟💗💗💗💗💗💗

"So it's finally over, let's check the result's" midnight stated.

1st is Izuku midoriya from class A

2nd is shoto todoroki from class A

3rd is Katsuki Bakugou from class A

4th is Y/N L/N from class A

And so on...

"The top 42 from this qualifying round will move on!" Midnight announced.

"And now the main selection begins!!!" Midnight stated and glanced at the screen in front of her.The screen shuffled and landed on.

"Cavalry battle!!!"midnight announced.

Y/N's POV

"Cavalry battle?so where teaming up but how exactly?" I exclaimed and tilted my head in confusion.

"Participants will form a team of two to four members each and get into a horse and rider position!" Midnight started.

"The rules are simple,snag the opponent's headbands while guarding your own,but with one exception-"midnight announced.

"Each of you has been assigned a point value based on your ranking from the last event!" Midnight stated.

"And that concludes,our first place participant is worth...TEN MILLION POINTS!!" midnight announced and then all eyes were on Izuku.

"Poor Izuku" I stated worried for the poor guy.

"Now everyone find your partners!"midnight announced and then I tried searching for anyone who I might know.

While I was walking I then bump into todoroki,and he noticed me.

"Oh Y/N-SAN,are you alright?" Todoroki asked with his monotoned voice.

"Do you want to join my---todoroki was cut off by me.

"Yeah I'm fine,just searching for a team so I gotta go!GOOD LUCK!" I said and immediately sprinted away from todoroki.

While walking and searching for a team, a certain someone spoke behind me.

"Hey there!your Y/N right?" It sounded like a boys voice.
You turned around and faced the boy with purple hair.

"This is the boy who declared war against us" I muttered underneath my breath and gave him a friendly smile.

"Yeah I am" I replied at the purple hair boy.

"So do you have a team?" He asked politely.

"Honestly No! Why?" I replied to him while scratching the back of my head.

"I see" he said while smirking.

He started to mutter something that I couldn't hear

"Hey by the way, I still don't know your name!" I stated and then all of a sudden my vision went blurry.

"Shinso..." The purple haired boy whispered.