CHAPTER 3: ENTRANCE EXAM

💣💣💣💣💣💣💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💣💣💣💣💣💣💣

Today is the day of the prestigious UA high, entrance exam.

Y/N may not be able to attend the entrance exam because she already recommended by all might. But she could at least spectate the event with all might.

Y/N was now eager to see the faces of those students who may become her classmates.

Y/N was told by all might that he would become a teacher and Y/N was happy to hear it.

Right now Y/N was following all might to a big and secured room with full of screen and there were some pro heroes also.

Y/N hide behind all might not wanting to get any attention to the pro heroes that were inside the room.

All might noticed Y/N's nervous figure that hide behind him.
All might knew that Y/N is not that type of person that goes along a crowd.

All might knew that despite of Y/N determination on becoming a hero, she was a bit shy around people that she didn't know.

All might tried to comfort Y/N and it worked, Y/N stopped shaking and relaxed her body.

Until a woman with a long black colored hair, with a pair of glasses tap Y/N's back.

Y/N was surprised and it made her jump up and activated her quirk to create some crystals on the ground.

Everyone on the room noticed Y/N's action, and all might tried to explain everything.

Y/N apologize for all the craziness she just did, and she was been forgiven by everyone.

The woman with glasses went to apologise to Y/N for scaring her and she introduced herself.

"You can call me midnight!!!and you are?" Midnight said while looking at Y/N's  (E/C) eyes.

"Y/N!!!Y/N L/N!!! It's nice to meet you midnight!!!" Y/N said while smiling at midnight.

Midnight instantly hug Y/N and said

"Oh my God,your so cute I can't believe All might has been keeping you all by himself!!!" Midnight said while squeezing my face right into her boob's.

All might react and denied the fact that he was keeping Y/N all by himself.

All might and midnight almost fight each other, while Y/N was struggling to breathe.

"Midnight I can't breathe!!!" Y/N said while struggling to be released by midnight.

Midnight noticed Y/N struggling and she release her from the hug.

Y/N was relieved that she could breathe normally again.

While midnight and all might are still arguing,Y/N was about to stop all might and midnight from arguing. But a tiny mouse man stopped them, all might and midnight stopped fighting and proceed to spectate the exam.

The mouse man came towards Y/N and introduced himself.

"Hello there!!! Im principal NENZO, and You must be Y/N, All might told me so much about you!!!" Principal NENZO said with a calming tone.

Y/N bowed and greeted the principal.

Principal NENZO was happy to meet Y/N for the first time.

All might called Y/N if she wanted to watch the exam.
Y/N then nods and went towards all might, that was watching through the big screen.

Y/N looked up and saw a boy with a curly, green colored hair, with green eyes and freckles on his face.

💝💝💝🍭Y/N's POV🍭💝💝💝