CHAPTER 21:CRYSTALIZER

🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱💯💯💯🔱🔱🔱🔱

Y/N's POV

Two days have passed after the U.A's sports festival. Now I was already on my way to school. I decided to take the train cause you know, what could possibly go wrong.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok I take that back, the train had so many people in it and you were literally squeezed in the process. I was trying to get out but it was already too late and the train  had departed.

You were struggling and definitely needing air." Taking the train was a bad idea!" I muttered.

"Hey you! little lady with a (H/C) hair!" A sudden man called you out from behind you.

You struggled as you turned your head towards the man and faced him.
"Yes?" You asked with a puzzled look on your face. As you stared at the man,who looked like a office employee.

"Your Y/N L/N from the hero coarse, right?!" He smiled." I saw your fight during the U.A sports festival,you were awesome!" He gave you a thumbs up.

Some of the other passengers started to notice you and talked to you.
"Yeah you were great out there!" Another man with glasses complemented you." Your quirk was amazing! Plus you were second, right?!" A woman with brown hair exclaimed and smiled at you sweetly.

The two tall man stopped squeezing me when they had known who I was. " Your that crystal girl right?" The man to my right exclaimed as he stared at me.

" Your quite smaller than I imagined!" The man to left thought and glanced at my figure.

The questions and talking went on and on. I was literally blushing from embarrassment and I started to get flustered.

"Yeah the train was really, really, really! A bad idea!" You screamed in your head.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Man, I had all this people talking to me on my way here!" Denki exclaimed as he seated in his chair."Me too!" Kirishima smiled cheerfully.

"Same here! So many stares,it's really embarrassing!" Toru agreed to denki.

"All this grade schoolers told me I made a good effort!" Sero stood up on his chair a pointed his thumb to himself.

"Good effort?" Tsuyu muttered and gave sero a *are you serious* look.

"One little even and suddenly the world has its eyes on us!" Denki boldly exclaimed."That's U.A for yah!" Kirishima replied with a smile.

Y/N then opened the door with a tired look and dragged her feet all the way to the back. Where her chair is waiting for her, right behind todoroki.
Everyone watched her as she had made her way to her comfortable seat.

"Y/N-san you looked really tired,what happened?" Momo asked her with concern.

"Oh it's nothing, it's just that I had made the one of the biggest wrong decisions on my crazy life!" Y/N replied to Momo and closed her eyes as she face planted her face to her desk.

"Oh,is that so." Momo exclaimed while still being worried for her (H/C) haired friend.

"Y/N is their anything you need to help you with your problem?" Todoroki asked with a concern tone as he turned around and face you.