CHAPTER 12: RECOVER

💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐

After the USJ villains attack, the students were send home.
An then classes were cancelled the next day. And during that time, Y/N and all might has already allowed to go home.

Because both of them, healed perfectly without a Trace.

It was around 8:00am in the morning, When Y/N and all might arrived home, all might told Y/N that his going to do something somewhere. Y/N nodded and all might Left Y/N and headed somewhere.

Y/N walk up to her room and she jumped on her bed and cuddle her pillow.

Y/N was cuddling the pillow she accidentally fell down from her bed. She was now on the floor and when she tried to stand up, she noticed that the floor was quite Dusty.

Y/N decided to clean her room and she pulled out the vacuum and some cleaning stuffs and started cleaning her room.

After cleaning her room she decided to also clean the entire house.

It took her 2 hour and a couple of minutes to get the job done and now the house is clean.

She placed back all the cleaning stuff and vacuum back to its original place. And she walked towards the kitchen to take a glass of water.

Y/N took a sip from her glass of water, and headed to the fridge to take out her (favorite dessert). She pulled it out and placed in on the table in front of the TV.

Y/N turned on the TV and she started eating her (favorite dessert). While she was eating,she was watching the news about the sudden attack of the villains in USJ.

Y/N recalled all those things that happened and the fact that All might was really hurt during the fight against THAT nomu.

She was also worried for aizawa and thirteen who's also hurt like her.

But most importantly she was worried for Bakugou, she didn't saw or even heard of what happened to him during the attack.

But Y/N was confident that Bakugou isn't weak enough to be hurt like her. Without noticing Y/N has already finished her (favorite dessert).

She turned off the TV and headed towards the kitchen to clean her plate.

She then walked up to her room and took a bath to relax herself.

When Y/N was in the bathtub she remembered all the things that happened to her when she enrolled at UA.

She was happy and even though some of those memories where bad. She still wants to cherish them and be closer to her classmates.

She remembered that time when she saw all might at the USJ. Her heart almost skip a beat, she know that the villains were after him.

 Her heart almost skip a beat, she know that the villains were after him