CHAPTER 17: SPORTS FESTIVAL (part 5)

💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💞💞💞💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝

Y/N was walking around to find a nearby vending machine to get a drink. She immediately stopped on her tracks when she saw a hedgehog leaning on a wall.

"Bakugou? why is he here!?" Y/N muttered underneath her breath and approach him.

Bakugou noticed Y/N and he instantly grabbed her arms and placed his free hand to her mouth. Y/N was startled at Bakugou's sudden action and tried to free herself from the boys grip.

"Bakugou what are you doing?!" Y/N mumbled on Bakugou's hand.

But Bakugou just ignored her and diverted his attention to the other side of the wall. Y/N gave up on trying to get away from him and just shrugged. She was confused on why Bakugou was acting like he was spying on someone.

Suddenly Y/N heard a voice from the other side of the wall. And what's more shocking is it sounded like todoroki's voice. And then she heard another voice that seemed to be sounded like izuku's. She was now utterly confused.

She looked up at Bakugou who was still covering her mouth. She was getting the idea that Bakugou was eavesdropping on those two,and she didn't like it. Bakugou continued ignoring Y/N and focused his attention to Izuku and todoroki. Y/N couldn't help herself from eavesdropping the two also.

Izuku and todoroki was having a conversation about the sports festival,and about todoroki himself. Until todoroki mentioned something out of the blue.

"Midoriya,are you perhaps all might's beloved child?" Todoroki exclaimed with seriousness on his voice.

Y/N could literally feel Izuku gulp at that moment and she just continued listening. After a while Izuku and todoroki almost finished their argument/conversation. And Bakugou released Y/N from his grip.

Y/N took a deep breath after when Bakugou finally let her go. She noticed that Bakugou was starting to walk away with a scowl on his face.

She followed him, not making any unnecessary noise to let Izuku and todoroki Know that they have been there all along. When she finally had a long distance from where Izuku and todoroki were. She tried calling out for Bakugou,but she was just ignored by him again.

Y/N was getting pissed Everytime Bakugou ignored her, especially when she has a question.

"Hedgehog slow down and listen to me damn it!" She snapped and Bakugou immediately stopped and faced Y/N with a irritated look.

"The FUCK did you just called me?!" Bakugou threatened and shot me a death glare,if looks could kill.

*Smirk*"Oh sorry,did I just hit a nerve!?" Y/N retorted and crossed her arms in a sassy manner.

Y/N could literally see a vein pop out on Bakugou's forehead and she just smirked. Bakugou approached Y/N and lifted her up by the collar of her shirt.

"Listen here Runt!your about to see hell if you tried to pull up that shit again!" Bakugou threatened with a serious tone.

Y/N felt terrified when he heard him say those words,but she kept her cool and just apologize to Bakugou.

"Tch!" Bakugou shrugged and released Y/N go and continued walking away, leaving Y/N behind.

*Sighed*"I'm such an idiot" Y/N grasped and faced palmed herself.