CHAPTER 14: SPORTS FESTIVAL (part 2)

∆°°°°°°🔱🔱🔱💯🔱🔱🔱°°°°°°∆

Before the sports festival arrived, Y/N was training with all might in the mountains.

She was training with him, because she wants to know her compatibility and limit of her quirk.

Y/N used her demon eye quirk to be able to catch up with All might.
Y/N and All might exchanged blows and it made the mountain shake.
Until Y/N fell on her knees, shaking a bit.

💖💌Y/N's POV 💌 💖

"I'm tired!." I stated while panting.

"Maybe we should relax for a bit!" All might exclaimed while handing me a bottle of water.

"Thanks!" I thank him and drink the water.

"You've really improved on your crystal quirk!" All might praised me while wiping his sweat and turned into his skinny form.

"Thanks, but I'm trying to improvise it, so I won't waste my stamina!" I replied while wiping my sweat.

"I see, but about your other quirk!..you need to control your emotions!" All might said,and seated on top of a big rock.

"Yeah!.. But how can I do that?" I asked.

"By accepting who you really are and control yourself! And I know you can do it,just try hard and you'll achieve it!" All might stated.

"I guess, I'll try harder" I said.

And then all might standed on his knees and turned to his buff up form.

"Now let's continue, shall we!" All might said proudly.

"Ok!!!..." I shouted and was now standing in a battle position and smirked.

And then I activated my demon eye quirk, I used my super speed to dash towards all might

And then I activated my demon eye quirk, I used my super speed to dash towards all might. He was startled at first, but he just ignores it and he threw a punch on me but I dodge it,and I use my super strength to punch him. But he also dodge it, and then he instantly disappeared in front of me,and was now behind me. He punched my back and send me flying towards the trees. I collided with the trees and cough.

"Your seriously not holding back, are you!!?" I stated while standing on my knees and glanced at all might's figure. And then he looked at me with a serious look.

"Of course not, now we must hurry,I have my limits you know!" All might stated. And then dashed towards me and he punched me a couple of times but i dodge all of it.