CHAPTER 2: UA

🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱

Y/N sit next to all might and said

"So what are you gonna tell me anyway?" Y/N asked

"Y/N WHAT DO YOU THINK OF BECOMING A HERO?" All might asked while looking straight at Y/N's figure.

"Um...if becoming a hero means saving people from danger!!!then I would be happy to become one actually!!!" Y/N replied confidently while staring at all might with a smile on her face.

All might was happy to hear Y/N's answer and proceed to ask her another question.

"Y/N WOULD YOU LIKE TO ATTEND TO UA HIGH!!!?AND LEARN HOW TO BECOME A GREAT HERO LIKE ME AND SAVE PEOPLE!!!?" All might asked.

Y/N was schocked at first but then felt happy, hearing that she will have to attend the prestigious UA HIGH and learn to become a great pro hero like all might.

"yes!!!" Y/N replied with a confident tone.

"VERY WELL THEN STARTING 10 MONTHS FROM NOW, IS THE UA'S ENTRANCE EXAM!!! BUT DON'T WORRY YOU WILL NOT BE TAKING THE EXAM!!!" All might said while standing from his sit.

"Why?" Y/N asked curiously.

"BECAUSE I ALREADY RECOMMENDED YOU TO UA!!!" All might said while walking towards the kitchen.

Y/N was happy, hearing the news from him and Y/N feel lucky that she meet him.
Y/N dash right towards all might and gave him a hug, despite of his skinny appearance. He hug Y/N back and patted Y/N's head and smiled for being happy that he meet Y/N.

Y/N separated from the hug and went towards the kitchen and said.

" I should probably eat breakfast" Y/N said while taking a piece of bread and took a bite on it.

All might giggled, seeing Y/N eating a bread looks so cute. Y/N didn't notice all might giggling and just ignores him while she continued to munch on the bread.

All might decided to go out and went to the market to buy some groceries for both of them.

All might Left the house, leaving Y/N all alone.

Y/N decided to take a bath because she was sweating from her training earlier.

Y/N entered the bathroom and started washing herself up with a warm water.

🔷🔷🔷TIME SKIP🔷🔷🔷

Y/N was bored and she decided to watch anime online and make popcorn so she could enjoy herself.

After watching a lot of episodes of (attack on Titan). She checked the time and it was already 11:30 am.

Y/N walked towards the kitchen and started making some lunch for both all might and her.