CHAPTER 10: RESCUE

🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽🎁🎁🎁

🌸Y/N's POV🌸

Aizawa-sensei entered the room and told us that we will have a rescue training today.

Everyone was so hype to hear that were actually having an rescue training. Especially when the pro hero 13 will be there, and also all might.

Aizawa-sensei told us that we will be wearing our hero costumes and will meet him outside because will be riding the bus to get to USJ.

"What am I going to do,my costume is still being fixed, because Bakugou wreck it!?" I complained in my head.

I walked towards Aizawa-sensei and told him about my costume.

He told me that I could wear anything that I might have now or maybe wear the P.E clothes.

I then remembered that I have an extra costume that I put in all might's office. I told Aizawa-sensei that I will need to get my extra costume in All might's office and he agreed.

"10 minutes!!!..." Aizawa-sensei exclaimed while walking out of the room.

I then nod and raced towards all might's office,I noticed that all might wasn't there."His probably at the USJ already" I muttered underneath my breath.

I grabbed the extra costume, that I personally requested to my real grandparents to make for me. It was personally made to harness my other quirk and not my crystal quirk.

I ran towards the changing room and I wore the costume.

It was color red,and has a horn headband just to minimize my dizziness once I over used my quirk

It was color red,and has a horn headband just to minimize my dizziness once I over used my quirk. AND to control my brain also, if I couldn't control my sanity. In other words when I go COCO!.

My other quirk has a very bad down sides, I had it from my mother and it occurs once I over used my demon eyes quirk.

It usually change my looks, once my eyes turned red,I can have super speed. And if my hair turned white,I can have super strength like all might.

I was scared to use my demon eye quirk, because I'm afraid of hurting the people that I cared about in my life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I walked out of the changing room and head to the bus, when I reached the bus. I saw Aizawa-sensei standing outside the bus.

He was clearly waiting for me to arrive so we can all go.

"Just in time!" He said in relief and he lets me in to the bus.

I saw everyone's eyes were staring right at my new costume and they all asked me about my new costume.