CHAPTER 15: SPORTS FESTIVAL (part 3)

👊👊👊👊👊👊👊👊👊👊👊👊👊👊👊👊👊👊👊👊👊

"One... START!!!"Midnight shouted through the mic.

And then the big gate opened,all the students started moving. And so as Y/N. But the starting gate was to narrowed and all the students were squishing each other Just to get out.

Y/N and Uraraka  on the other hand,was not far from the front. So the amount of students squishing them isn't bad. But Uraraka was still trying to get away from the crowd.

Until, Y/N could feel cold air coming right towards her direction and she prepared herself for it.

"Uraraka brace yourself!" Y/N shouted at Uraraka.

And Then suddenly the starting gate and the ground itself was covered in ice.

Y/N spotted todoroki running and the ice was coming from him.

Y/N then used her crystal quirk to create ice skates under her shoes. She then started skating out of the starting gate easily.

She was now a few meters behind todoroki, thanks to his ice. Most of the students were stuck in the ice but some were skillful enough to make it out. Such as her classmates, and then she heard a certain voice shouting behind her.

"I ain't letting you get ahead that easy, half n' half and Y/N!!!" Bakugou shouted while using his quirk to fly out of the crowd and now following Y/N.

"I better hurry, before this granade hits me" Y/N stated sarcastically.

Todoroki's POV

I used my ice, to freeze everyone and allowing myself to get to the next obstacle.

I was now running with an ice path that I created. And then I noticed that Y/N was skating my ice path behind me.

"Y/N?,so you escaped my ice huh?" I stated with my monotoned voice while still running and slightly glanced at her.

"Yeah I did, and so as our other classmates" Y/N replied while skating a few meters behind me.

"I see" I exclaimed and continued running not wanting to be friendly around anybody.

Y/N's POV

I was skating a few meters away from todoroki and then mineta sneak up behind me with his quirk.

He used the purple balls to create a jumping stone, enabling him to move faster around the ice pathway that todoroki created.

"It was a brilliant plan, staying two steps behind Y/N, I can properly see her sexy body from above here!" Mineta exclaimed while drooling. And jumping up in the air.

"Now it's my turn, how about a taste of my killer move!" mineta exclaimed while reaching out for the purple balls on his head.

"GRAPE----mineta was been cut off by a sudden slam by a robot and send him flying some where.

"Mineta!" Izuku shouted worried at mineta who's now on the ground.

"What an idiot" I sighed and continued skating.